Relax✅

Optimus x Nb reader.

Optimus stood on top of the base getting away from the loudness of the "party" going on below. He sighed pinching the bridge of where his nose would be. He sat on the edge relaxing. He had forgotten what it felt like to relax and just enjoy himself. The noise of party was definitely not how he relaxed. He starred up at the night sky, marveling at the sparkling stars. The states were mesmerizing to him. The way they glowed and seemed to change colours. He sighed as he laid on the ground staring up. Soft pedsteps came towards him, he glancing in the direction to see (y/n). He smiled up at them as they stared down at him.
"Hello, (y/n)." He said softly and patting the ground next to him. (Y/n) smiled and laid down next to him, dangling their peds off the cliff.
"What're you doing out here?" They asked titling their helm towards Optimus starring at him. Optimus heaved another sigh.
"Just to relax I guess." He shrugged. They nodded in understanding.
"It's much better to relax underneath the stars than to be tense partying." They said smiling as Optimus. Optimus looked over at (y/n) and smiled back.
"Yeah, I suppose so." He mumbled before looking back at the stars.
(Y/n) placed their servo on top of Optimus. Optimus turned his servo over to grab ahold of theirs, slightly squeezing it as if to reassure himself that (Y/n) was in fact real.
(Y/n) and Optimus sat in silence until dawn watching the stars slowing tilt across the sky and vanish at first light. Optimus found himself relaxed and in the comfort of (Y/n)'s presence. He found himself almost slipping into recharge with how relax he was around them. He was glad that (Y/n) stayed by his side and he could not thank them enough for that.