Sick Romance [Ratchet]√

Sorry this took me so long. Here's you a sick ratchet x reader fluff.

You walked through base bored as everyone else was out, but you and Ratchet. Which kinda sucked 'cause there was nothing to do in base. Plus Ratchet had wandered off. You walked past the doc's berthroom to hear coughing. You instantly were worried even more so when a crash came from the room. You barged in to find a very sick Ratchet on the floor a energon cube shattered beside him. You heard a soft groan and then a whimper from him as he tried to get up.
"Ratchet, please stop, you're still sick and we don't need you hurt." You told him sitting him down on the berth.
"Sorry, (y/n) I guess I'm getting what the humans call cabin fever." He grumbles.
"I know Ratchet, but you need to rest." You told him laying a soft servo on his shoulder as you gave him a small smile.
"When you're all rested I'll come with you on a drive." You told him he nodded with the sweetest smile you had ever seen him make.
"Thanks." It came out airy as his eyes held an unknown emotions. Your smile widened at him before looked down to see you stood between his peds. You backed away hiding a blush before getting to work on taking his vitals again.

You came back in to find Ratchet sitting and staring at the floor a blush on his face, but the only thing you could thing of was that his temp may have spiked. You grab your equipment and walked to him. He still seemed to not noticed you were there until your ped brushed his as you scanned him to find that everything was okay. Ratchet looked at you like you were some kinda goddess, you never felt so tingly under anyone's, but Ratchet's gaze. You felt the rush of heat to your face as you were about to turn around he grabbed your servo making you drop your equipment, but not brake any. You looked at him only for you to see he looked uneasy biting his bottom lip.
"Ratc-" He cut you off.
"(y/n) I love you! Will you be my valentine?" He said looking you in the optic while holding a card out to you. You blushed and stuttered.
"W-What?" Ratchet pulls you onto his lap and kissed you dropping the card. You moaned never thinking this would happen. You kissed back you heard him softly groan gripping your hip softly before you both separated.
"(y/n) will yo-" He was about to ask again, but didn't even get to finish before you shouted a short squeaky.
"YES!" And kissed him again, you could feel his rough lips form into a smile as he kissed back. Best human Valentine's ever.