Prowl in Jasper, Nevada√

Prowl x Sparkeater Reader~ Advanced Sparkeater.

Fluff!

You sat on the cliff your peds swinging. The reflection from the sun on your armor made your (f/c) and (2f/c) armor dance as if they were truly on fire. Your (f/c) optics looked across the sandy plains of Jasper, Navada. You heard soft pedsteps close in. You shifted slightly looking back behind you. You looked at white and black armor knowing it was Prowl. You purred softly before looking back out.

"(Y/n)..." He said softly. You hummed a soft 'what?' He sighed grasping your chin and moving your helm so you would look at him.

"It's not your fault you were born a sparkeater and slowly grew to become more. But you did prove your charrier wrong." He smiled, You looked away licking your lips preparing to speak.

"But it is." Your glossa slide over your sharp dentas once more. Prowl rolled his optics kissing you softly. You looked at him surprised before slowly kissing back. His servo grabbed your left hip plating pulling you closer to him. You grasped his chassis, nipping his bottom derma. He grabbed your aft with a soft growl making you gasp as he forced his glossa into your derma. You let out a soft moan, wrapping your arms around his neck cables as he slid you onto his lap. He stroked your back strut causing you to shiver from his soft loving touch. You pulled away with a airy moan arching your back as he touched a nice spot on your back that felt amazing when he massaged it. He kissed your neck cables softly.

"Your perfect just the way you are." He whispered kissing the scars along your neck cables. You got up slowly Prowl following as you both walked back to base. You held servos, leaning against each other as you walked, happiness clearly radiating off both of you.