20

Even in the cold and lightly snowing day, the Quidditch field is full of students as the last game of the year plays out. It is Slytherin versus Gryffindor. The game is about to start, Amelia is walking towards the seats with Dianna. Even though, Dianna isn't a Gryffindor student, she is wearing their colors. Amelia isn't really into competitions. She is just there to see how one should maneuver the broom. They stand next to the bleachers, not wanting to go up yet. Amelia is wearing earmuffs, a scarf, a heavycoat, gloves and still is shivering. 

"I guess you do not like the cold?" Dianna says laughing. Amelia throws her a glare before shaking her head. 

"I am okay with the cold, but I can't wear a lot of layers since it hurts my ribs. I am only wearing a longsleeve shirt and the wintercoat." Amelia says before rubbing her hands together. The tip of her nose is red and also her cheeks because of the coat. Dianna looks at her with wide eyes. 

"What the hell, Melia? You have to wear more layers, you are going to freeze. I am three layers and I still feel the cold." Dianna yells out before pushing Amelia's shoulder. 

"What are you both screaming about?" His voice is unmistakable to her, she turns around while hugging herself. 

"Nothing, professor." She says while controlling her shivering. 

"Nothing? It seems that by the stares that Miss Foster is throwing at you, that she begs to differ." Severus says while standing at the other entrance to the seats. They are only a meter away from eachother, the opening to the field is what separates them. 

"I do beg to differ, sir. She is only using one layer under the heavycoat." Dianna tells on Amelia. Amelia turn around and looks at Dianna with disbelief. 

"Snitch." She whispers to her. Dianna shrugs her shoulders. Amelia shivers as a light breeze hits them.
"Come here, Richardson." Her body obeys him immediately. She turns around and slowly walks towards him .

She wonders what does he want. Her ears get hot under her earmuffs, and she is grateful she is using them. She wonders how is he warm by only wearing his usual clothing, a wool scarf and a thicker robe. 

"Open your coat." Severus says. Amelia starts shaking and goes to open the coat. 

It seems that she was to slow for him because he suddenly grabs her shoulder and pulls her closer. He grabs her zipper and opens the cold. The sudden cold air makes her inhale deeply making her wince in pain.

"This air is not good for your healing, Miss Richardson..." He says before pointing his wand at the inside of her coat and muttering a spell. She sighs and closes her eyes as the sudden heat surrounds her. Severus slowly pulls up her zipper. 

"We can't have a student freeze to death...... that will be bad for our reputation." Severus says coldly. 

"I have to learn that spell." Amelia says with a smile. 

Suddenly a horn is heard, signalling the players to enter the field. Amelia tries to look for Dianna as the players start to enter the field and students start to rush up to the seats. Too many people rushing around making Amelia begin to get overwhelmed. Her mind starts to rush as the noises start to make her senses start to overload. She had left Frida in her room because of the cold. Suddenly she feels a hand on her shoulder, bringing her back to reality. She looks up from behind her shoulder at the frowning Severus.

"Come with me." He says before guiding her up the stairs. 

"Professor, slow down, my ribs can't handle the sudden cold air."

 For her it is painful to breath cold air at a rapid speed. Amelia looks at where he dragged her and she is in shocked to see all the professors and some guests looking at her. He makes her sit next to her. She unconsciously huddles closer to him, for more heat.