TWENTY

katperezlove ringing in new years with you ❤️tagged: tomholland2013view all 12,367 comments

katperez
love ringing in new years with you ❤️
tagged: tomholland2013
view all 12,367 comments

New Years Eve finally came around and, once again, Kat and Tom's place was filled with their families.

This celebration was a little different though.

When the families heard about Tom's newest movie and that he was leaving basically the next day, they all decided to combine the New Years eve party with a going away party for Tom.

"What's the movie even about?" Emmanuel asked.

"I can't exactly say too much," Tom chuckled nervously, already accepting the fact that he was shit at keeping secrets.

"Oh, cmon! Not even to family?"

Tom perked up at that, "We're family?"

"Hell yeah," he smiled, "You don't have to marry this one to become family. Trust me, I get why you don't want to anyway- I know how crazy she can be."

Kat slapped her cousin's arm, making him laugh while Tom shook his head.

"She's not crazy. And it's not like I don't want to marry her-"

"But you don't want to marry her," he finished for him, "Like I said, I get it."

"Emmanuel," Kat glared, only making him laugh again as he put his hands up in defense but walked away.

Tom took a swig of his beer while Kat looked at him nervously.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Just... your family's definitely putting on the pressure for me to propose to you."

"Well, don't listen to them," Kat tried to reassure him, "I don't want you to propose to me."

"You don't?"

"Nope," she smiled, "Cause, honestly, if anyone in this relationship is crazy, it's you."

Tom gasped while Kat proceeded to giggle when he gave her kisses, tickling her sides playfully.

"Excuse me, if I can get everyone's attention," Magdalena called out, everyone quieting down as they looked at her.

"Okay, so food if just about ready to be served but before that, I just want to thank my beautiful bebe Katalina and Tom for offering up their home for us again this year."

Everyone cheered while Kat sunk deeper into Tom's arms who continued to smile at the family.

"Tom, we really are going to miss you when you go away. Some of us more than the other..."

Kat found herself blushing at her cousins' teasing sounds, "Shut up! Mom's making a speech!"

They chuckled but listened nonetheless as Magdalena sighed contently.