SIXTY TWO

katperezmake sure you tune in to ellen tomorrow to see more of this cute face!!! (tom will be there too)view all 12,178 comments

katperez
make sure you tune in to ellen tomorrow to see more of this cute face!!! (tom will be there too)
view all 12,178 comments

"You've gotten so big!"

"I never thought I'd get to the day where it'd actually make me happy to hear that," Kat chuckled, "Yes, you can touch my belly."

Ellen sighed happily, reaching out to do so, "Mila's taught me to always ask."

"God, I love her," Kat beamed.

"Are you going to come out like this?"

"Nope. I have a very baggy outfit picked out."

"I thought you were finally telling today?"

"I am, but not right away, you know?"

"Keeping them in suspense, I like it," Ellen smirked.

Kat only smiled in response before she started to get ready for the interview.

Tom got ready fairly quickly and simply waited for Kat before they walked out on the stage hand in hand.

Almost instantly, Ellen got straight to why they were there.

"There has been a little video spreading of little miss here at her second makeup collab launch- congratulations on that, by the way."

"Thank you. Everyone seemed to forget about that bit," Kat joked before the video was played on the screen.

"I read an article that said we eloped," she said as soon as the video finished, "Which, you know- isn't true at all."

Ellen nodded, the three falling silent until Kat looked towards Ellen.

"You were there. You tell them."

"Yes, it was a beautiful ceremony."

The audience went crazy at that, Kat laughing as she held her right hand out, "He put a ring on it, guys!"

Tom only shook his head, unable to hide the huge smile from his face.

Once they finally calmed down a bit, he couldn't help the comment he wanted to make, "My wife's a dork."

"Oh my god, there are actually people crying," Ellen noted after he said that, making Kat stiffen up.

"I'm so sorry!"

"No! We're happy for you guys!" one of the fans screamed, making them smile.

"Okay, so this is an exclusive so give us exclusive details."

"I guess I'll start," Tom chuckled nervously, "I knew I wanted to marry her for a long time- even before last year but I just- I didn't want to waste anymore time not being married so I asked her to marry me right before the year ended, on the 31st of December."