NINETY SEVEN

tomholland2013isn't my wife stunning?tagged: katperezview all 29,308 comments

tomholland2013
isn't my wife stunning?
tagged: katperez
view all 29,308 comments

"Does this mean you two are going to be around here more?"

"I mean, obviously our plan was always for our kids to be best friends," Alex explained as she continued to hold up Mateo.

"I mean, technically, kids were never in your plan."

"Yeah," Tom agreed, holding his arms open for Theo who was being held by Zendaya, "What changed your mind on that anyway?"

"Honestly? The twins did."

"Gee, thanks babe," Zendaya laughed, catching Theo before she fell.

"Hey! You were put off by kids at the end too!"

"I know."

"Wait. Why?"

"Well... babysitting the twins that night for you was a lot of work."

"Hey! We never asked you to-"

"It's not only that," Zendaya bit her lip, "It's just... hearing you talk about giving up your career for them... it scared me. I mean, I worked so goddamn hard for mine and this is basically my whole life but then... Alex reminded me just how happy you really are now."

"I am," Kat smiled brightly, looking down at Mateo before turning him to face Alex, "Having them- easily the best thing I've ever done."

"They are pretty great."

"And they're so close to walking!" Kat squealed when Mateo stumbled for a bit but still ended up on the floor.

Knowing the drill, everyone clapped for him so he wouldn't cry, making him giggle seeing all eyes on him, especially when he saw Kat recording him.

Theo didn't like that one bit, standing stronger against Zendaya before beginning to stumble over to Tom.

"Babe!"

Kat had never been more grateful for the lock feature on Snapchat than she was in that moment because if that wasn't there, she would've missed the chance to turn the camera and record her child who finally made it into Tom's arms, her own wide open as she hugged him when he scooped her up.