FIFTY EIGHT

Felicity could not stop laughing

No matter how much Kat threatened her, the laughter just couldn't stop.

"I'm sorry but- Danielle's parents?! Really? This is so great!"

"How? How in the fuck is this great, Felicity?" Tom grumbled.

"Because this is going to be the most awkward dinner in the world and you have to go through it with a very hormonal and emotional Kat who may very well have a break down during the dinner."

"Remember how I said I like it when you're mean? If you don't shut up, I will disown you."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"Good, cause I have no idea what the fuck to wear."

"Um... you literally have an entire closet of clothes."

"Yeah! Of super tight, figure fitting clothes. I don't want them to find out I'm pregnant."

"I'm sure they'll just think the bump is fat."

"Felicity."

"Fine, sorry. Why don't you just wear Tom's clothes?"

"I can't... oh fuck, I can."

"Great," Tom groaned seeing her begin to look through his side of the closet, "I can say goodbye to all my clothes now."

"As if you weren't already doing that before she got pregnant," Harrison chuckled, "Honestly, this shouldn't be a surprise to you whatsoever."

"I guess your right... I just... nowadays I barely have anything to wear."

"You sure she isn't doing that on purpose?" Felicity chuckled.

Kat only smirked as she closed the closet door, Tom gasping in realization.

"Kat!"

"You look hot naked! Don't fight me on this!"

"Hey, I think the same of you but you don't see me stealing your clothes!"

"Feel free too," Kat smiled as she now exited the closet wearing his clothes, "I'd love to see you in one of my bodysuits."

"You know what? I just might," Tom challenged.

"You two are so fucking weird," Harrison grimaced, shaking his head.

"Wait, if Tom can wear your clothes can I wear them too?" Felicity asked hopefully.

"No."

"Rude."

"Is this okay for the dinner?" Kat asked Tom, ignoring Felicity's comment entirely.

"Anything you wear is fine, babe."

"Why do you care what you wear anyway?" Harrison asked, "I thought you didn't like Danielle."

"It's because she doesn't like Danielle she wants to look fire."