Chapter 3 (M)

Third person's p.o.v

Taehyung's hips rubbed on the hardened member of his husband and he moaned, running out of his breath.

Jungkook carefully picked him up and placed him on the bed.

"Tae, are you sure?" Jungkook asked with worries laced in his voice.

Taehyung nodded desperately as his needy arms wrapped around Jungkook's muscular torso.

Jungkook carefully removed his clothes and later he removed Taehyung's. He left plenty of kisses on his neck and chest.

Taehyung's desperate breaths were getting deeper and deeper by the time. His body was losing his control over him. He wanted to be touched so badly. His body was heating up as the flow of adrenaline rushed into his blood. 

Jungkook didn't keep himself away now. He too missed the feeling of making love with his beloved baby. He kissed his whole body showing him his affection.

Taehyung pulled him closer to kiss him deeply. Their tongues were moving in sync as Jungkook started to prep his baby boy underneath him.

His hands slowly roamed to his lower region. He entered his finger into him and Taehyung's mouth escaped a breathy moan. 

Jungkook's p.o.v

Soon after he was prepared, I pulled out my finger and carefully parted his legs, not hurting my little baby in the womb.

I protected Taehyung by putting my arms around his head, being a little away so that I won't put pressure on his body.

I slowly inserted my shaft into him and he held my shoulders for support. 

I moved in and later pulled out as I saw him giving me a nod to start. I started to move and I tried to be very gentle on him, not forgetting that I had two lives under me.

I increased my pace and he moaned louder than before that drove me crazy. I wanted to pound on him so hard and roughly. Not only him but I also craved his body. It was fucking three months since we last done it. 

He was getting sexier and hotter day by day and that was like salt to my wounds. I wanted to do that so badly, all the time but I couldn't hurt him during this very precious time.

My thoughts washed away as I hit his prostate and he bruised my shoulder with his nails. His moans were getting louder and louder, bet neighbours must have heard it.

I slowly leaned over and kissed him lovingly, assuring him that I would take good care of him. His lips parted a little as he started to breathe heavily after we reached our climax. 

I pulled out carefully and kissed him passionately after pulling out. I kissed him all over his face and neck, loving the feeling of the taste of his skin on my lips.

"T-thank you Kookie.... I wanted it so badly" he whispered onto my lips tiredly with a smile.

"I should say thanks to you, you've been a very good baby boy" 

He smiled again and kissed the tip of my nose.

"But are you alright?" I asked, sounding a little worried.

"I am good, Kookie. Thanks for treating me so gently" 

His words made me smile and I kissed him again before putting him nicely on the bed under the sheets. I laid beside him and pulled him closer to me. I wrapped him into my arms and one of my hands slowly stroked his tummy.

It was relaxing for him as well as for the baby. He fell asleep easily after stroking his tummy. It was like a daily routine for me to do. 

I looked at his beautiful face as he shut his eyes. His eyelashes were nicely falling on his cheeks and his plum lips were a little parted. 

One of his arms was resting on my chest and I couldn't control myself to kiss him again and again.

I was living my life again. He was my life and my other life was in it's way. I couldn't wait anymore to see a complete family.

After being through a lot of problems and tragedies, I finally got my love and I would never lose him, at any cost. 

The thoughts were enough to make me fall asleep and I slowly closed my eyes. I drifted to my dreamland with my wife, or should I say my life.

********

Hope you like it