Chapter 20

Third Person's p.o.v

Taehyung was super excited for his college reunion. He started his preparation from last week.

He was getting ready to go to the reunion with his husband. Jungie was sleeping with his grandparents that night though it was hard for them to convince a little clingy boy but they somehow managed.

Taehyung checked himself twice and thrice before leaving. He called his husband to reach home as fast as he could but poor him. He was stuck in a little work.

Taehyung crossed his arms annoyingly waiting for his husband to come. He called again and again but Jungkook answered none.

Suddenly he heard car horns. He went outside knowing that it was his husband.

"Why are you late?" Taehyung asked with his lips formed into a pout. He put on his seat belt and looked at his husband.

"Sorry darling, I was a little busy. Now come and kiss me" Jungkook pulled him closer and locked his lips with him.

"You look gorgeous babe" Taehyung shyly dug his face into his husband's neck after his comment.

Jungkook chuckled softly and started his engine.

"Let's go baby" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

~~~

The couple reached the beautiful spot where lights were lightened up everywhere. 

As the couple entered the grand hall of the college, the eyes got stuck on the gorgeous couple who entered with their hands intertwined perfectly with each other.

Taehyung shyly looked at the ground as he saw people staring at him. Jungkook confidentially walked in, proud of owning the most gorgeous person around.

Soon they met with their friends there. Jimin and Yoongi came as a couple and Hoseok came alone.

The old college friends were meeting each other again. It was truly awesome for Taehyung to meet them after a long time. 

He introduced his husband to all his friends and Jungkook nicely greeted everyone.

Girls were losing their minds after watching the sexy and rich man like Jungkook. He was like a point of attention for everyone present there.

His expensive black suit matching his ravenette hair was making him look like a prince.