Chapter 8

Jungkook's P.o.v

His hand was no longer holding mine. I kept on shaking him. He turned paler than before. 

"Sir, you have to leave"

The doctor surrounded him leaving me as a crying mess. 

I turned my head and found my son taken to another room by the nurse.

"Sir, please leave the room" one of the doctors held my arm and dragged me out of the room.

The tears rushed down my face. They blurred my vision and the wall hit my wall as I was taking the steps backward.

"Jungkook? What happened? Is everything okay?" 

"Jungkook, talk to us, say something. How's Tae? How's the baby?" 

I could hear omma - appa's voice. They were asking me questions that I couldn't answer. 

Why do I always end up in a situation where I always pray for Taehyung to come back to me again? 

~~~~

I found omma holding the baby in her arms.

I spread out my wobbling arms to hold him closer to my heart. I saw him closing his eyes. He was sleeping peacefully. 

I leaned over and pecked his extremely fragile cheeks. I pulled him closer to my chest and I could see him moving his tiny soft hands in the air.

I was looking nicely at him but sooner my vision got blurred with the tears. 

Taehyung was still inside and I was dying to see him again.

The precious life was in my arms and I felt very proud holding him in my arms but I felt incomplete without my Tae.

"Sir, you can come in" 

I heard the doctor coming out of the room and it was enough to light up my face. 

I ran to the room and I couldn't help but let the tears run down. He was looking very weak. His face turned paler than before and all of his  chubby round cheeks were gone.

I sat beside him and slowly brushed his sweaty locks from his head, keeping the baby in my other arm.

"Jungkook, give him to me" 

Appa held the baby in his arms and I held my Tae's hand into mine. 

His hands felt very light and fragile like they were gonna break after touching. 

They were light and soft like petals of a flower. 

I pecked his hands. His eyes were still close and his bottom lip had a bruise on it. I caressed his cheeks and softly pecked them.

Thank God he was fine. 

"He'll be all good, don't worry honey" I nodded as I heard omma.

I was looking at him and sooner my eyes stopped leaving tears. My lips formed a smile when I saw some minor movements of him and later he opened up his eyes.

"K-kookie" he whispered slowly and I leaned my ear near to his lips.

"My b-baby" 

"He's okay dear" 

Appa showed him the baby in his arms, who was sleeping peacefully without caring about the world.

Tae tried to sit and I helped him to sit. He opened up his needy arms to hold the baby and appa gave him.

His lips formed the boxy smile. He held the baby close to his heart and kissed him everywhere on his face.

"K-kookie, he's just like you" 

I chuckled after his words. He was sweet as ever.

"And he has beautiful eyes like you do," I said and he chuckled.

I sat nearer to him and he rested his head on my chest while holding the baby. I held the baby's hand and he curled his soft little fingers on my index finger. 

"Say cheese" Appa was holding his phone and he clicked a picture of us together

I asked them to come too, we took a picture together and I finally felt complete. Omma - Appa, my beloved Tae and my little son. Everything was very beautiful. 

I was the happiest man in the world at the time. 

I kissed Tae's lips and pecked the baby's hand which was still holding my finger.

"So, guess a name for the baby" I asked Tae.

"He's Taejung, our Jungie" 

I smiled after hearing the name. It was beautiful.

"Yeah, he's Taejung, our Jungie" 

*******

😊

Thanks to unniie for deciding the name. 😘

Hope you like it.