Chapter 9

Third person's p.o.v

After spending a whole day in hospital, Jungkook carried Taehyung to the car to go back to the house. The baby was always with his grandfather and grandmother. 

Mrs. Jeon's happiness couldn't be hidden anymore. She was happy to be a grandmother. Her arms won't leave the baby any minute. She always wanted to have a baby but she could never have of her own. 

The kid was very lucky to be born in such a family where everyone's loving and welcoming him.

~~~~

Jungkook laid Taehyung on the bed and sat next to him. The baby was peacefully sleeping on the bed next to him. He smiled and pulled him into his arms. 

"Kookie, give him to me" Taehyung asked Jungkook who was holding the baby.

Jungkook gave him the baby and the newly parents proudly smiled at their baby.

"Aww, he is so cute I just can't take my eyes off him Kookie" Taehyung nuzzled his nose with the baby's nose and pecked his fragile cheeks.

"Yeah Tae, he is very cute, just like you" Jungkook's sparkled eyes looked at his baby with happiness.

"But he looks just like you when he sleeps, like a little bunny" 

Taehyung's words left Jungkook chuckled. He kissed both of his babies on the cheeks.

"Tae..." Jungkook whispered and brushed some hair from Taehyung's eyes.

"Yeah?" 

"You know you almost gave me a heart attack when you became silent, I was really worried when your hand was no longer holding mine... I.. I was scared" Jungkook's eyes sparkled with the tears. 

"Kookie~~~ I will never leave you. You don't have to worry." Taehyung rested his lips on top of his husband's lips.

The couple were sharing a sweet kiss until the baby woke up and started to cry. 

Jungkook parted away and chuckled softly. 

"Aww, are you hungry lil bean?" The father asked and the baby kept on whimpering and crying.

Later Jungkook came up with the bottle of milk and Taehyung peacefully fed the baby.

When the baby was full, he fell asleep again.

"Aigoo, he slept again" Taehyung pecked his temples.

"He has three jobs to do, sleeping, crying and drinking milk," said Jungkook and brushed the baby's soft cheeks with his thumbs.

"He has other works too" 

"Like?" 

The couple giggled together as they realised what they were talking about. 

"Just look at him Kookie, isn't it the most precious thing" 

"Yeah baby, very precious"