Chapter 26

Third Person's p.o.v

Taehyung was preparing breakfast in the kitchen and suddenly he heard some giggles of both Jungkook and Taejung.

"Appa, aniya" Taejung was running everywhere while is father was running after him to tickle him.

Sooner the little boy got caught by his father. Jungkook playfully tickled him and Taejung giggled at them.

"Grandpa grandma save me" Taejung yelled through his giggles and his grandparents laughed as they saw them playing.

"Okay, enough playing come and have your breakfast" Taehyung said and both father and son sat on the chairs to have breakfast.

~~~~~

"Jungiya, we're getting late, come fast" Taehyung screamed as be held Taejung's backpack in his hands.

"Ohho omma, why are so loud in the morning?" Jungie said which definately made his omma to laugh.

"Naughty boy, come here" Taehyung made him wear his backpack and shoes.

"Appa, let's go"

"Okay sunshine" Jungkook carried Taejung in his arms and the family went into the car.

Taejung sat on his omma's lap as always and his father drove.
They soon reached his school and Taehyung entered his school with him while Jungkook drove to his office.

After coming from Taejung's school Taehyung decided to go to supermarket to buy some groceries but he met his friends there. Jimin insisted him to come to his home so he went.

He entered the house and was met with Yoongi who was playing with their child. They named the child Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was little and very cute that Taehyung didn't want to leave him soon

Yeonjun was little and very cute that Taehyung didn't want to leave him soon. He was very innocent and cute that captured Taehyung's mind and he reminded him of little Jungie.

The three friends were having fun together and Taehyung was happy to spend some time with them.

He then suddenly realised that it was the time to get Taejung home from school but Taehyung thought he would get late so he called his husband.

"Kookie?"

"Yeah Darling?"

"Can you please get Taejung from his school I am with Jimin and Yoongi"

"Ah dear, I am a little busy"

"Pwease"

"Ah okay"

Taehyung smiled widely after the call.

Jungkook sighed and looked at the load of files, he was really very busy.

"Hey man" Jungkook turned his head to look at Yugyeom coming to the cabin.

"Oh hey Gyeom" Jungkook replied.

"Yo man! Seems in a trouble"

"Yeah, I have to get Jungie but see I am busy" Jungkook said and stood up and grabbed his keys.

"Wait here, I am going to get him. You should do your work" Yugyeom winked and took the keys to go.

He walked away and Jungkook couldn't even thank him, he was kinda used to it though.

~~~

Yugyeom waited outside the school to get Taejung. Many children were coming out but Taejung was nowhere to see.

Yugyeom waited a little more then he decided to enter the school. He walked into the little classes and soon found a lady kneeling down in front of a child. She was helping the child to wear his shoes.

"Ah excuse me miss, I am looking for a child" Yugyeom said to the lady.

"Uncle Gomgom" the child shouted.

"Jungiya? Oh you're here" the little boy ran to hug the legs of his uncle.

The lady turned her head and stood up. Her eyes met with Yugyeom and Yugyeom's eyes met with her.

"Yugyeom?"

"Yeri?"

"Uncle, she is my teacher Miss. Yeri." Taejung pointed his finger to her.
Yugyeom looked surprisingly at her.

"W-what are you doing here?" Yugyeom asked.

"Is h-he your c-child?" Yeri asked with a sad expression.

"No, no. Not mine, I mean I am his uncle" Yugyeom panicked a little.
She sighed and relaxed.

"Miss. Yeri, my appa's name is Jeon Jungkook and omma's name is Jeon Taehyung and he is my uncle Kim Yugyeom." Taejung said with a bright smile and Yugyeom carried him in his arms.

"Is he? Is he Jungkook and Taehyung's child?" Yeri asked.

Yugyeom couldn't say anything to her so he just nodded.

"Ah, I wish they could call me in their wedding" Yeri said and looked down.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You still hate me?" Yeri asked and a tear scrolled down her cheek.

"Hey, no. I heard you've apologised. I hope you're fine" Yugyeom said and stepped closer while Taejung was strangely looking at them.

"I did, I am still sorry about it. I hope they had truly forgiven me" she whispered and wiped her tears away.

"Don't worry. They did" Yugyeom said and Yeri smiled

"So how are you?" She asked.

"Good. And you"

"Good, I guess. Well, I am just back here so feel free to call me"

"Of course whenever I'll get time."

"Okay then see you later."

"See you later" they both waved bye and walked away.

While she was walking away Yugyeom was watching her with a smile and Taejung was looking at his uncle.

"What happened mini Jk?" Yugyeom asked as he saw Jungie staring at her.

"I want ice cream"

"Aigooo... Let's go then chocochip"
Yugyeom said and drove the mini Jk to have some ice cream."

*******

Welcome Yeri? Don't worry no harm from her side.

Hope you like it.