Chapter 21 (M)

Third Person's p.o.v

The car was filled with silence and awkwardness as Jungkook drove home. His hand was still holding Taehyung's thigh who was biting his lip continuously.

They soon reached the house and Jungkook got out of the car. He pulled Taehyung out by his arm and dragged him to their room.

He locked the door inside and Taehyung groaned loudly when Jungkook released his wrist from his  tight grip.

"K-kookie..." Taehyung tried to say something but was shut by a pair of lips on his own lips.

Jungkook kissed him hungrily and bit his lower lip. He pushed him on the bed and pinned his hands to the sides of his head.

Taehyung was not fighting back because Jungkook won't hear him at all. Jungkook removed Taehyung's clothes without breaking the kiss and then slowly pulled out his shirt.

Jungkook parted his lips and sucked on his neck. Taehyung moaned loudly and whimpered because Jungkook was sucking roughly on his delicate skin. He painted Taehyung's whole body with hickies possessively.

Jungkook pulled away and looked into his eyes. His eyes were filled with lust and possession.

"You belong to me and only me. Got it?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

He parted Taehyung's legs away and rubbed his clothed member on Taehyung's member.

It was driving Taehyung insane and he moaned louder but Jungkook connected his lips again on his lips to escape his moans.

"No moans baby boy or else I will make this punishment worse." Jungkook whispered into his ear and Taehyung gulped nervously.

Within a while Jungkook pulled out his pants and boxers. He gave himself some strokes and then positioned himself at Taehyung's entrance.

He pushed in hardly without waiting for Taehyung to adjust. They were making love after a long time and Jungkook didn't prep him.

Taehyung flinched hardly as Jungkook attacked deeper at his prostate. His eyes left tears and he wanted to scream out loud but he wasn't allowed.

He but his lower lip to control his moans as Jungkook kept on attacking his prostate roughly. Taehyung couldn't control anymore and released some moans.

Jungkook stopped his movements and pulled out his length but his tip was still inside.

"I told you not to moan baby boy. Now I will not fuck you" Jungkook said and Taehyung whined.

"Keep quiet this time or else..." Jungkook warned and pushed again. Taehyung's legs shivered and he felt himself close.

"Da.. daddy... I am..ahha... coming"

"No. You can't" Jungkook covered Taehyung's tip with his thumb to resist him from coming.

He increased his pace and slammed hardly until he felt himself close. He pushed deeper and soon released inside of him. He removed his thumb and Taehyung sprayed on their abdomen and the tears rushed down from his eyes.

Jungkook turned Taehyung, he held his ass from behind and positioned himself again at his entrance. He didn't ask Taehyung but pushed hardly in him.

Taehyung dug his face into the pillow and tried to cover his moans.

"This is for being so friendly with them" Jungkook pushed in hardly.

"This is for dancing with him" he pushed again.

"And this is for hugging Minho" Jungkook hit hardly and slowly pulled out after filling him up. The cum dripped from his hole and Taehyung threw his body on the bed and was panting heavily.

Jungkook soon came up with a towel and he wiped himself and Taehyung. He laid behind Taehyung and covered themselves with a warm blanket.

Taehyung was crying silently onto the pillow because he felt really bad after Jungkook's over possessive treatment.

Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was crying. He pulled him closer by his waist and back hugged him. He kissed his shoulder and neck softly.

"I am sorry baby boy" Jungkook whispered into his ear and kissed him on the cheek.

Taehyung remained silent and closed his eyes. Jungkook pulled Taehyung to face himself and soon he noticed that he fell asleep.

Jungkook felt bad after noticing his swollen lips and teary face. He softly pecked his lips and pulled him closer to his chest. They slept while cuddling each other.

~~~~

Morning....

Jungkook woke up feeling something empty besides him. He opened up his eyes and saw that Taehyung wasn't there. He heard the chopping sound of something. He knew Taehyung must be in kitchen.

He got up quickly and went to bathroom to brush his teeth and to take a pleasant shower.

He went to the kitchen and found Taehyung working there. He went closer to him and held his waist from behind. He rested his chin on his shoulder and pecked his cheeks.

"Good morning darling" Jungkook said but Taehyung didn't reply.

"Baby boy? You're upset? I am so sorry for last night" Jungkook said in a caring tone but Taehyung didn't answer.

Jungkook tried to make Taehyung look at him but Taehyung looked at the ground. Jungkook was about to kiss him but they soon heard squeling sounds.

"Omma, appa... dood molning" Jungie ran to them and his shoes created squeling sounds.

His grandparents went upstairs with him to get the breakfast.

"Good morning sunshine" Taehyung leaned over to carry Taejung but as he bent down be groaned loudly because his lower region was hurting.

Jungkook noticed it and he felt very bad for him. Jungkook carried Jungie into his arms.

"Good morning champ" Jungkook playfully poked his tummy and the young boy giggled cutely.

"Omma, I am hundry" Taejung whined.

"Just a second baby, I am giving you breakfast" Taejung clapped his hands and sat on his grandfather's lap to wait for the breakfast.

Taehyung came up with the breakfast and the family started to have it together.

~~~

Jungkook got ready for the office and went to see Taehyung out of the room who was working in the house.

"Tae?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung turned to look at him, before Jungkook could walk to him. Taejung came running and hug his father's legs.

"Appa" he yelled cutely and Jungkook picked him up.

"I am leaving Jungie, give me some poppo" Jungkook pointed to his cheeks and Taejung pecked them nicely.

"That's my boy" Jungkook ruffled his hair.

"Omma, appa wans poppo" Taejung screamed but Taehyung pretended not to hear.

"Omma's upset" Jungkook fakely pouted and Taejung felt bad for his father.

"Omma, poppo" Taejung jumped around. Taehyung turned his head and softly pecked Taejung's cheek.

"And appa's?" Jungkook asked and stood in front of him but Taehyung looked at the ground.

Jungkook tried to hold his hand but then suddenly Jungkook's phone rang and it was his father who was telling him to come earlier.

Taehyung went to the room and Jungkook left to his office. Taejung ran after his omma while singing baby shark.

Jungkook sighed hardly after realising that he unwantedly hurt Taehyung.

*****

Must've grabbed your holy water at the beginning of this chapter 😂

Hope you like it.