Chapter 13 (M)

Taehyung's P.o.v

I fed Jungie and he slept again. I carefully laid him down in his little swinging baby bed. I covered him with a warm blanket and pecked him before leaving. 

I was about to turn my body around but I felt Kookie's arms around my waist. He pulled me closer until our body collided with each other. 

"Ahh, Kookie" 

He smirked as I looked at him over my shoulder. He turned me around and brushed his thumb on my lips before kissing me.

He kissed me gently. I held him by his neck and his hands squeezed my ass and I gasped slightly surprised. He took the opportunity and entered my mouth with his tongue. 

He picked me up and put me on the bed. His body hovered over me and he grinded on me. 

I missed his touches, lips and him so much. His lips were thirsty for me too and I kissed him lovingly, pouring all my desire and passion in it.

He parted his lips and shortly kissed my eyes. He stared at me with lust and love. No words couldn't escape my mouth because our eyes expressed everything.

I raised my body to capture his lips and I pulled him by his neck to deepen the kiss.

It's been so long since we two made love. His touches were driving me insane and I pulled his shirt out without breaking the kiss. 

His lips attacked my neck and it made me leave moans which I couldn't release because Jungie could hear.

I tried my best to be silent but Kookie was kept on biting and sucking. I covered my mouth with my hands.

I pushed him a little away and pushed him on the bed so that he could lay on his back. I sat on him to pull my clothes away. My ass rubbed his hardened member. His hands held my  waist and I leaned to kiss him whilst his hands tried to pull out my pants.

He pushed me back on the bed and pulled his own pants out. He crawled on top of me. 

His fingers teased me at my sensitive spots and his tongue swirled around my nipples. He kept on biting and sucking me until I was painted red and purple.

He spread my legs wide and I could feel his tip on my entrance. He rested his lips on mine and slowly pushed in. 

I missed the feeling of him filling me. I closed my eyes as the adrenaline rushed to my blood. The pleasure attacked me and I was feeling heavenly pleasure.

I patted his back and he slowly pulled out and then repeated it again. He slowly moved in and out. His actions were making me release moans. I tried not to moan but I failed.

"Ahh..mmm.... Kookie...ahhh...." I was biting my own lip but still my mouth escaped sinful sounds.

Kookie smashed his lips on mine to hush me. He kissed me so that I couldn't moan. Whilst he was kissing me, he slammed me harder and harder. He found my prostate and I felt the bundle of nerves being slammed again and again. 

I felt something in my stomach and I knew what was coming. I cummed on my abdomen. 

"Too early babe, I haven't even started" he whispered in my ears and bit my earlobe afterwards.

I got shivers by his words. He got rougher and harder than before. He slammed again and again and I came the second time. 

Later, he came, filling me with his warm fluid. His moves became sloppy and he laid on me for a while. I held his back and tried to catch my breath with him.

He looked at me with lustful eyes and he smirked at me and I knew he was not over yet.

"Ride me babe" he whispered.

He sat on the bed with his back resting on the headboard of the bed.

He steadily held me on top of him and I slowly sat on him. His member entered me and I moved slowly, feeling his hardened member in me.

I moved up and down slowly, his hands supported my hips. He held me and pushed harder. I jumped up and down. 

His lips attacked my neck and we wrapped our arms around each other. I slowly rode on his member. 

Sooner, my body tensed up and I released again. I felt weaker after coming the third time. I stopped and held Kookie tightly. He slowly pushed me on the bed and hovered over me. 

His rougher actions made me come the fourth time and then I felt him filling me up.

I felt my eyes getting heavier and I closed them. I felt myself being laid carefully and pulled into his arms. 

I cuddled him and I felt his warm lips on me before being drifted to dreamland.

*****

You wanted smut so I wrote.

Hope you like it.