Chapter 10

After a month...

Taehyung's p.o.v

Jungie wasn't drinking the milk peacefully, I kept on shaking him slightly to calm him down but he was just crying.

I checked his pants, his diaper was dry too. I was wondering what was the matter. Why was he crying?

Whenever I was putting the bottle near his mouth, he was just pushing it away and wasn't drinking it. 

I felt really stressed out, he was just crying and crying. I felt my heartbeats getting heavy after watching him cry. It was really hurting.

Eomma-Appa weren't at home neither Kookie. I was feeling very helpless. Poor kid, he didn't even know how to describe his problem to me and that was hurting to me. I felt pity for my little angel and I didn't know how to help him.

So, I called Jimin for help since I didn't know what to do. Within a while he reached me and I recited him everything.

At first he didn't get the situation too but later we both realised what the matter was. 

It was it when Kookie called me on the phone to ask about the baby and me. I told him the same thing. Kookie really wanted to come over to see the baby but he couldn't since he went to another country for the last two days to attend a meeting.

To be honest, more than him, I was missing him. I was on the urge to cry, first Jungie was kept on crying, second I heard Kookie on the other side and I was missing him so much.

"Tae, are you okay? Sweetheart what happened to Jungie? Baby talk to me" Jungkook sounded a little worried after hearing my voice full of sniffles in between.

"K-kookie, I don't know what to do, he's just crying and only crying?" I said to him.

"Put the phone near to his ear" I did as Kookie said. 

I could hear Kookie's soft voice talking to the baby. At first the baby heard the voice carefully and later he went silent. He wasn't crying anymore.

My lips formed a smile as I saw the adorable moment. 

Kookie started to sing a song on the other side of the phone and Jungie's sobs disappeared soon.

"Aww maybe he was missing his appa" Jimin said and looked at Jungie who was looking at his uncle now.

I didn't know that he was missing Kookie that much. His face lightened up again after hearing his appa's voice.

I felt the heaviness of my heart going away.