Chapter 31

Third Person's p.o.v

It became hard for Taehyung to sleep the whole night. He woke up early in the morning because the whole night he was just changing positions on the bed because without Jungkook's cuddle the bed felt uncomfortable for him. He sat up and went to the bathroom to start his daily routine.

Later, he was back in his bathrobe after taking the bath. He watched his asleep husband who was lying on the bed.

Taehyung slowly walked to him and leaned to kiss on his lips. After kissing his lips, Taehyung backed away and left a peck on his forehead after admiring him for a while.

Taehyung went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast after wearing his clothes.

While Taehyung was working in the kitchen, he heard a familiar sound of giggles and then he found Jungie hugging his legs.

"Omma" Jungie yelled happily and Taehyung bent down to kiss the little boy.

"Good morning baby" Taehyung greeted with a smile.

"Good morning omma" Taejung greeted back and ran away to sit on his grandfather's lap. Taehyung smiled widely and started to plate the breakfast. He then saw Jungkook joining the table.

"Appa~~~" Taejung yelled and sat on his father's lap who chuckled to see his little son.

"Good morning appa"

"Good morning sunshine" Jungkook greeted back with his soft voice.

"Good morning Kookie" Taehyung greeted but in return he got no reply.

Jungkook started to have his breakfast silently and in between he was feeding his son. Jungkook's parents found it awkward but they didn't interrupt the couple during the breakfast.

After having the breakfast, Jungkook and Taejung went to the room and Taehyung followed them.

"Appa, let's get ready, we have to leave to the school" Taejung said excitedly and Jungkook pulled Taejung to sit on his lap as he sat down on the bed.

"It's your holiday today baby"

"But appa, ma'am said..."

"She called me and said it's a holiday, go and play with grandpa okay? Let me get ready for the office" Jungkook said with a smile and Taejung went running outside happily.

As Taejung left, Jungkook pulled his phone out and dialed a number.

"Hello, Mr. Kang, when should I come for the admission of my son?
Oh okay, thank you" with that Jungkook hung up the call.

Taehyung looked at him as Jungkook stood in front of the mirror and started to get ready.

"Kookie, you shouldn't have lied to him. What would you do if he didn't like it?" Taehyung asked worried.

"Don't worry he is a good boy, at least he's the one who listen to me" Jungkook's sentence hurt Taehyung hardly. Taehyung closed his eyes and bit his lower lip. He stepped backward and left.

Taehyung went outside because he felt very uncomfortable there. Jungkook's behaviour plus his answers were showing that how upset he was with Taehyung.

Jungkook was truly loving, he was the best husband and partner but his anger was the next love. And Taehyung knew it very well but he still did something that made his husband disappointed.

~~~~

Jungkook was back in the evening. Jungie rushed to the door as he heard his father's footsteps.

"Appa~~~~" Jungie went running to his father who picked him up and smooched his round little cheeks.

"Hello my angel"

"Appa, let's see movie"

"Ah, not now, I am a little tired. And I have a talky talky to do with my smart little boy" Jungkook playfully poked Taejung's belly and the little boy giggled cutely.

"Welcome home Kookie" Taehyung wished from behind but Jungkook pretended to not to hear him. He sat on the couch and made Jungie to sit with him.

"Jungiya? You're a good boy right?"

"Yes appa"

"So, I have decided to change your school, this new school is better than your previous school and you'll have more fun there" Jungkook said softly while ruffling his son's hair.

"Ani, appa, I love my school. No appa, I no go to New school"

"But Jungie, you have to"

"Aniya~~~" Taejung whined loudly and went to hold his omma who was just standing and looking at them.

"Omma, I no leave my school" Taejung whined and he was on the edge of crying.

Taehyung couldn't see his son crying it was making his pain worse to see his son hurt.

"Kookie..." Taehyung was about to start the sentence but Jungkook interrupted him.

"We already had a conversation about it. I know very well what's good for my son and what's not." Jungkook said with furrowed eyebrows and Taehyung weakly looked down.

"Aniya..." Taejung whined loudly.

"Baby? Appa is doing this for your own betterment. Just listen to me" Jungkook tried to hold Jungie but the little boy backed away and went to their room. Taejung sat on the bed with crossed arms, puffed up cheeks and a pout.

"I no talk to appa" Taejung said disappointed and Taehyung felt really bad to see his son hurt.

Taehyung pulled Taejung into his arms and patted his back lightly and softly stroked his hair with another hand.

After sometime he found that Taejung was asleep. Taehyung made him lay down on the bed and softly pecked his cheeks as he fell asleep and then he went outside to see Jungkook who was sitting on the couch while moving his hands through his hair frustrated.

"Kookie?" Taehyung asked and sat near him.

"He will go to his new school tomorrow, I will drop him and I will pick up. He is my responsibility now." Jungkook said and stood up. He went to the room, leaving Taehyung to cry alone on the couch.

******

Damn... Poor Jungie. Jungkook might get upset but he loves both Taehyung and Jungie equally. Let's see how Jungkook will realise that he shouldn't have done that with his beloved wifey.

Hope you like it.