Chapter 7

9th month of Taehyung's pregnancy

Taehyung's p.o.v

I prepared breakfast with mom (Jungkook's mother) in the morning and served the table to appa and Kookie. 

They greeted me with a wide smile and I returned them back. I took my seat next to Kookie and started to have breakfast peacefully.

I saw appa leaving earlier before Kookie and I greeted him before leaving.

"Have a nice day appa" 

"You too dear" Appa ruffled my hair and stood up and carried his briefcase.

"I have to leave earlier son, you'll join me later" Appa said to Kookie and he nodded.

After having breakfast I saw Kookie moving to the bedroom to wear his tie and coat and I followed him to help him wear his tie.

He never wore it himself and it's me who always tied up his tie in his neck.

It was a new thing that we had learnt after watching omma - appa.

It was kinda cute and Kookie asked me to do that for him everyday and it became a part of our daily routine.

I was putting the tie into his neck but that day I didn't want him to go to the office. I looked at him with my doe eyes and he looked at me with concern.

Jungkook's p.o.v

My babe was putting the tie in my neck but he wasn't hype like other days. He looked at me with those doe eyes and I got slightly worried. I held his waist and pulled him closer.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I asked and his lips formed into a pout. 

"Don't leave Kookie" he said through his pout and I couldn't help but kiss him.

"Why baby? I need to go" 

"No please"

"Why dear? Something's wrong? Tell me"

"I feel weird" 

My lips formed a huge smile because I knew why he felt like that. It was very obvious though, it was his 9th month of pregnancy.

"Ok, I am not leaving, let me call appa and inform him about it" 

He nodded with his boxy smile. 

After calling appa I put my phone down. Appa said that I should stay because Tae needed me and I did so.

He clung to me like a koala and I carefully held him in my arms and kissed his locks. 

"How are you feeling now baby?" I asked and made him sit on the bed.

"Weird, my belly is feeling heavy" He said and I caressed his belly softly.

"Feeling any movement baby?" 

"Yeah little little"