Chapter 35

Third Person's p.o.v

The next morning began, Jungkook was getting ready to leave to his office but Taehyung had something to say.

The short blonde stood in front of his husband and encircled his arms around his neck, taking advantage of his asleep son who was still downstairs with his grandparents.

"Kookie?" Taehyung asked and showed up his round doe eyes.

"What happened angel?" Jungkook asked with a smile plastered on his face.

"I want to tell you something" Taehyung whispered with his pouty lips as he pulled his husband closer.

"Huh? You're pregnant?" Jungkook asked but Taehyung slightly hit his chest.

"Hah, why you always ask the same thing? It's not that" Taehyung's lips formed a pout again.

"Then what is it cutie pie?" Jungkook pulled him closer by his waist and pecked his pouty lips.

"I want you to know that..."

"That?"

"Kookie actually I" Taehyung bit his lips nervously.

"Yes you?" Jungkook asked desperately.

"I had applied in many magazines to be a writer and many of them sent me emails to join. Kookie, I want to work" Taehyung stared at his husband with his doe eyes as he waited for him to answer.

"Why dear? I don't earn enough?" Jungkook asked and played with Taehyung's bangs which were falling onto his eyes.

"No Kookie, it's not like that. I want to work. I don't have to go anywhere. I will be at home and will write on the laptop and it will be directly sent to the magazine publishers. I stay bored when you and Jungie are not around. Can I please?" Taehyung patted his long eyelashes in front of his husband as he clung onto his shoulder.

"Aww baby, you can do anything you want. I was just wondering about the job because Jungie is still little but it's better if you can work while staying at home. You can do baby, I am with you" Jungkook said and leaned to kiss his cheeks.

"Really?" Taehyung squealed excitedly and clapped his hands. Jungkook nodded and connected his lips on his pretty baby boy to kiss him passionately.

As they pulled away Taehyung hugged him tightly.

"Okay baby, I should go now" Jungkook said and parted away.

"Okay" Taehyung moved away.

"Take care honey" Jungkook pecked his forehead and then grabbed his suitcase to go to office.

"And..." Taehyung said and pulled Jungkook by his tie until their faces were an inch away.

"Come back soon" Taehyung whispered onto his lips and seductively licked his husband's parted lips.

Jungkook smirked. "Of course beauty"

~~~

In the office...

Jungkook went to his cabin and sat on his large chair to start his work. He opened up his laptop and some files to do his work.

He then heard the opening of the door and his friend Yugyeom entered in who sat silently in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook shut his laptop and closed his files as he looked at Yugyeom who was silently looking at the ground.

"Gyeom?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah?" Yugyeom shook surprised as he came out of his thoughts.

"I am so sorry man, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just upset over the fact that you were hiding something from me. I didn't mean it. I am sorry bro" Jungkook said sincerely as he looked at his friend with concern.