Chapter 14

Taejung is of six months now

Taehyung's p.o.v

I woke up early as always to prepare breakfast for the family. I pecked Taejung and then Kookie. I couldn't resist myself to shower them with my love because both look very cute whenever they sleep. I somehow managed myself to stop adoring them.

After my morning routines and shower, I greeted omma - appa.

"Good morning omma, good morning appa" I bowed at them and they smiled widely and greeted me back.

"Good morning honey, Jungie's still sleeping?" Omma asked.

"Yeah, he was sleeping peacefully so I didn't wake him up"

"Aigoo, I wanted to play with him" appa said and I chuckled at his childish behaviour.

I prepared breakfast for the family and they had it nicely. 

"Omma, I should wake Kookie up," I said and left.

I entered the bedroom but Kookie wasn't there. I then saw Jungie rolling into the pillows and looking at me strangely.

I must be looking different to him since his head was upside down. I giggled at his cuteness.

 I giggled at his cuteness

"

Momma's looking strange to you because you are upside down Jungiya" I came to him and tickled his stomach. 

He giggled cutely and threw his hands here and there excitedly.

"Aww, my little cutie pie is wakey wakey. My lil prince is so cute. Aigoo, I will give my baby so many poppo" 

I kissed him again and again. He threw his legs excitedly when I put him on my lap.

"Jungiya wants to play with grandpa? You wanna play with grandpa?" I asked him with my childish voice and he screamed happily after I mentioned grandpa. He just loved to play with grandpa a lot.

I then saw Kookie coming out of the bathroom in his bathrobe. He walked to me and kissed me. He pulled Jungie in his arms and pecked his cheeks.

"Appa's lil champ is wakey wakey?" Kookie asked him with his bunny smile. Jungie giggled and threw his hands on Kookie's face happily after his childish voice. 

"Aigoo, you two are so cute" I couldn't help but kiss them both. 

"Come to momma Jungie, let's do bathy bathy" 

I carried Jungie to the bathroom. I put the warm water into his little bathtub with rubber ducks. I made him sit in the water and he splashed the water with his hands. 

He giggled as he saw the foam bubbles into the water. He took some into his hands and tried to eat it and I resisted him.

"Aniya, don't eat this baby" I washed the soap foam away. He stared curiously at his hand as the soap bubbles disappeared. He didn't like it for sure. He looked at me with his puffed up cheeks and pouty lips.