Chapter 43

Third Person's p.o.v

Taehyung slapped him right on his face and the sound echoed in the room. Jungkook held his aching cheek with his hand. It was so hard that the fingers were even printed on it.

"H-how how can you say this?" Taehyung asked in disbelief. He stood up from his place and watched Jungkook who had his hand on his cheek.

Jungkook slowly stood up, stepped in his direction but it was too late.

Taehyung pushed him back and hit his chest continuously with his tiny fists as he sobbed hardly.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS? HOW? I, I FUCKING HATE YOU"
he shouted angrily, making Jungkook to flinch his eyes.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY THAT? A-ABOUT ME? M-MY CHILD?" Taehyung asked and pulled his collars and Jungkook just stood there frozen because the regret rushed into him.

Taehyung released his collars and stepped backward. He stared at him with disgust and pain filled eyes.

"10 years of our relationship, 10 FUCKING YEARS! but you still don't trust me enough! Huh? Why? Why you have to take me into the same situation were I hate to be alive, where I hate to say that I love you. Why Jungkook? Why? Trusting someone you love is that hard? Huh? Then why you don't trust me?" Taehyung shouted as he sobbed hardly and covered his mouth with his shaky hands.

"Why Jungkook why? Why you said that? I am fucking tired of giving you chances again and again but you are still the same....
He's a teacher, my guide to the career and you still believe that him and I? Oh my god! Why?" Taehyung asked and pulled out his own hair in frustration.

Jungkook was still standing frozen, tears rushed down his face after realising that what he just did. He ruined everything. He was so ashamed to even look at his direction.

"I can't stand here for a second anymore, I fucking hate to see your face, I fucking hate you Jeon Jungkook. I am leaving you all alone. Live with your fucking useless doubts and issues." Taehyung wiped his tears aggressively and took out his bag to fill it up with his clothes and stuffs.

His shouting could be heard downstairs. Jungkook's mother rushed to their room to see what was wrong.

As she reached, she saw Taehyung standing with his luggage and bags, like he was leaving somewhere.

"Tae dear!? What's wrong? What happened?" She asked a little panicked as she found Taehyung's red teary eyes and his sobs filled with hiccups.

"Tae? What happened? Where are you leaving?" She shook him by his arm.

"Ask your son, mom." He answered shortly and she looked at Jungkook who was just standing there silently with shut eyes and teary face.

"Jungkook! Jungkook what happened?" She asked and shook him but he remained silent.

Taehyung went to Taejung's room and he silently carried the boy into his arms and held his luggage with another hand.

Taehyung took steps downstairs, all ready to leave the house with his child.

"Taehyung! Taehyung don't leave, we can just have a discussion. Taehyung stop!" She shouted but Taehyung didn't stop.

"Jungkook why are you standing like this? Why!? Just go, stop him, don't let him go" she demanded but Jungkook still stood frozen.

"Let him go" that was all that Jungkook said and she looked at him with disbelief.

She rushed downstairs, where there was standing Jungkook's father who was trying to stop Taehyung but he was not ready to listen anything, and as the cab stopped in front of him. He just sat in and went away.

Jungkook watched him leaving through his window and sobbed hardly as he punched the wall.

"Stupid! How stupid and disgusting are you, Jeon Jungkook, you ruined everything. You ruined yourself" he shouted angrily at the mirror and punched it hardly, accounting to have wounds and bruises as the scattered pieces cut his skin.

He knelt down broken, crying hardly over his fault.

He truly loved him, very very truly but his anger was above everything. To make his relationship better, he decided to suppress his emotions and feelings and now it all came out together like a volcanic irruption.

And he regretted the flow of the words like molten lava that destroyed every beautiful thing in their relationship.

Losing Taehyung, the one he loved since the younger took birth, is like losing his breath. He was like an organ to his body without which he couldn't function and in the end he would die without him.

Love is never easy, and they are no exception.

~~~~

Taehyung took his son and himself to his mother's home. Taejung was sleeping throughout the way, not aware of the reality.

Taehyung laid his son down on the bed and went out in the drawing room where there was his mother, slightly confused and a lot worried about the situation that happened.

"Tae dear? What happened? Why all of sudden? Something's wrong?" She asked slightly scared as she noticed his teary face.

"O-omma, I, I am not going back there, never" Taehyung cried hardly on her shoulder and she patted his back.

"What happened honey? At least tell me?" She demanded but he kept on crying and only crying.

"I, I will live here. All alone, with my children. I am not going back." He cried.

"Children? Not going back? Tae what are you talking about?" She asked.
And then after taking a long deep breath. Taehyung started to explain everything and his mother gasped in a sudden shock.

She trusted Jungkook, but this time it was his fault.

"O-omma, I, I d-don't wanna see him again" he cried and she nodded.

"You don't have to, you are living with me dear, only with me." She said and Taehyung cried all night on the couch with his head resting on his mother's lap and she just brushed his hair with her hands to calm him down.

****

:-(

Hope you like it