Chapter 50 (Bonus)

Guys! I'm extremely thankful for 100k reads on the sequel so I thought why not update a bonus for you.

Author's Perspective

"Kookieeeeee" Taehyung called out for his husband who was currently in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for the whole family.

"Yes baby why are you shouting?" Jungkook came to the dinning table where their three children were shouting out of hunger.

"Appa I want food" Jungie whined.

"Yes appa food, me want panteth" Taerin, their daughter whined.

"Pancake? But baby I made you omelette" Jungkook said.

"B-but I want eat panteth" she showed her doe eyes, same trick as Taehyung. Not just tricks, she reflected his whole personality and that's why Jungkook could easily be tricked by her.

Jungkook sighed softly because he couldn't deny his princess' request.

"And you Jaehyun?" Jungkook asked his younger son who was clinging to Taehyung, sometimes smooching his cheeks or sometimes hearing the sound of their new sibling in Taehyung's belly.

Yes, Taehyung was pregnant again.
All credits to Jungkook who did it on purpose on their anniversary.

"Appa I want eat with omma" he said and Taehyung smiled widely after ruffling his younger son's hair and smooching his cheeks.

"Omma, my poppo?" Taerin got jealous of how much Jaehyun was being clingy.

Taehyung chuckled softly and pulled both of them closer.

"My babies" he whispered, softly kissing their cheeks one by one.

Taejung just smiled widely. He was growing mature now. He was genuinely happy to see his siblings happy.

Jungkook smiled at them and stared at his cute family but before he could see them for more time, he suddenly smelled the smoky smell of something buring.

"Oh noooooo!!!!!" The pancakes were burnt.

Taehyung was panicked too and he just stood suddenly to help Jungkook in the kitchen but he got a cramp in his back.

"Ahhhh" now Taehyung screamed and Jungkook came running to him.

"B-baby? You okay? O-oh oh my god, is it coming?" Jungkook panicked and Taehyung hit his chest.

"YOU!!! I got a cramp you pabo. It's 7th month how could it come? I-it's just that I got a cramp in my back."

"Aww baby, you didn't need to get up though"

"I didn't need to get up? Can't you see kids are hungry and half of the food is burnt. Taerin didn't have anything till now. You are hungry too. You have been working since morning and still everyone is hungry here. Why? Because I couldn't work. And that's all because of you, ahhhh I told you to take precautions, you pabo, you happy to see me pregnant again? Ah! For you it's easy but ask me how hard is to bear the pain of having another life in me. PABO!"

Taehyung literally scolded Jungkook in front of his three kids. The silence filled the whole room and Jungkook rubbed his nape after being embarassed while Taehyung had crossed his arms.

Taehyung slowly walked to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for all.

"Baby no, I can do it. You don't have to-" before Jungkook could say anything Taehyung peered at him with his narrowed eyes.

"Sit with kids, RIGHT NOW!" Jungkook sat down quickly and their kids started to giggle.

Jungkook started his fake cries.