Chapter 48

It was Taehyung's 9th month of pregnancy.

Third Person's p.o.v

Like all the usual mornings, Taehyung woke up and started to prepare the breakfast for the family. His belly was of the size of a watermelon now.

He was all round again. His cheeks were cutely thick and round and he would look so adorable while working with a little pout and frown.

The pair of father and son came out of the room after taking shower and getting ready.

They came running to Taehyung who was cooking in the kitchen peacefully. Taejung hugged his legs and Jungkook hugged his waist from behind.

"Ahh, you two, let me work" Taehyung scolded but the two clingy males didn't pull away.

Jungkook pecked his cheeks softly and Taejung smooched his belly.

"Omma, little babies are playing inside" Taejung exclaimed as he put his ear over Taehyung's round stomach.

"Oh really" Taehyung asked with a smile and the little boy nodded desperately.

"Baby I can do the cooking, you should rest" Jungkook dragged Taehyung to the dinning table and made him sit on the chair.

"No Kookie let me do it, you'll get late for the office" Taehyung said but Jungkook didn't hear anything.

Later Jungkook came up with the food for all and the family started to have it peacefully.

~~~~

Jungkook and Taejung were all ready to leave to the office and the school.

"Omma, poppo" Taejung pointed to his cheeks. Taehyung tried to bend down to kiss him but his back was aching. He couldn't even pick up the child.

Jungkook noticed that, he quickly carried the little boy in his arms and Taehyung pecked his cheeks.

"Where is my poppo?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung pecked his lips.

"Take care Kookie and Jungie" Taehyung caressed their cheeks and they nodded.

"Omma annyeo"

"Annyeo baby" Taehyung waved bye to them.

As they were about to leave, Taehyung groaned loudly.

"A-ah.. ahhhhaaaa" Jungkook panicked and quickly turned to him.

"Tae?" He quickly place his son down and both of them ran to Taehyung who was holding his belly and was crying hardly.

Taehyung held the chair for support and cried hardly. Jungkook ran to him and held his hand and waist tightly.

"Omma? Omma? Omma, what happened?" Taejung started to cry as well.

"K-kookie, J-Jungie, ahhh"

Jungkook's lips formed a smile, he knew that the time had come.

"Jungie baby, go downstairs and inform grandma about it." Taejung quickly ran downstairs and Jungkook carried Taehyung to the car.

Later, Taejung and his grandmother joined them in the car and they took Taehyung to the hospital.

Doctor took Taehyung inside the room and Jungkook, Taejung and his grandmother stayed outside.

They sat on the benches and desperately waited for the good news to hear. Taejung was unaware. He didn't know what was going on. He was crying because he thought something was wrong.