Chapter 22

Jungkook's p.o.v

I felt really bad because I unwantedly hurt Taehyung. He was very silent in the morning.

I decided to win his heart again. I went to a jewellery shop after coming from office to get a nice present for my baby.

I went inside and a bracelet caught my attention. It was very beautifully designed and was perfect for my sweetheart.

The heart shaped diamonds were very perfect to show my love to my babe

After getting present for my babe. I went to a toy shop to get some plushies for Jungie because if he would find about the present he would definitely feel sided. I didn't want my sunshine to feel that way.

I drove to home and I opened up the door. I saw Jungie running to me. I carried him in my arms and he jumped in my arms as he saw the bags in my other hand.

"Appa~~~ I want see" he whined and I placed him down. I handed him his bag and he clapped his hands excitedly.

"Come here" I pulled him closer and pecked his cheeks.

"Thanks appa" he said and I ruffled his hair.

"Show these to Grandma and grandpa go" I patted his back and he ran downstairs to meet his grandparents.

I found the opportunity to meet my babe. I entered the room and he wasn't in the room then I heard splashing sound of water. He was taking a shower.

He soon came out in his bathrobe and I walked to him and back hugged him. I put my chin on his shoulder and pulled his bathrobe a little down to kiss his shoulder and neck.

"Babe? I got something for you" I said and pulled out the velvety box from my pocket and opened up in front of him.

The reflection of diamonds sparked in his eyes and then he looked at me.

"I know I hurt you. I didn't mean to. I am so sorry babe"

I held his hand and put the bracelet on his wrist and then held his waist.

"I just can't tolerate you with someone else. I know I am over possessive and I shouldn't have done that" I said and cupped his face into my hands.

"K-kookie? You're my husband and I have promised to spend my whole life with you. W-why you always feel like this?" He asked and his voice was laced with sadness.

"I can't help it Tae"

"You have no idea that how much  hurt I was when you said all those things to me in the car" tears rushed down his cheeks.

"I love you and only you. I have a family. I have my child Jungie then why you still think that I will chose someone over you. You trust me don't you?" He asked and I nodded.

"I do baby, I trust you a lot. I am so sorry for everything. Please forgive me"

"I can never get angry on you dear, I was just hurt" he whispered and smiled at me.

He then looked into my eyes and I slowly connected my lips with him. I kissed him passionately and slowly pecked his hands while holding into mine.

"I love you my baby" I whispered onto his lips and he smiled widely.

"I love you too Kookie" I hugged him again. I soon pulled away when I received a message from appa.

Jungie slept here so enjoy son

I chuckled as I read the message.
Aigoo appa!

"Jungie slept downstairs" I said to Tae and he nodded.

"So..." I smirked and held his waist.

"No" he said straight to my face and turned away.

"Why not?" I asked.

He walked away and laid on the bed.

"Let me sleep" he said and yawned.

"Ah Tae, you can sleep later" I laid beside him and dug my face into his neck. I started to suck on his neck and tried to seduce him.

"Kookie get away, don't provoke me" he said and pushed me away.

"Why are you doing this baby?" I asked annoyed.

"I am still sore. You know my lower region still hurts" he said with a pout on his face.

I felt really bad for him. I turned him to face me and I slowly stroked his belly.

"It hurts here?" I asked and he nodded.

I pulled him closer to my chest and wrapped my arms around him.

"Okay, let's just rest" I whispered and he hummed in response.

I softly stroked his belly with my
hand and he closed his eyes.

*****

Hope you like it