Chapter 38

Third Person's p.o.v

Yugyeom's birthday finally arrived. Jungkook, Taehyung and Taejung were getting ready for the party.

Taehyung decided not to say anything about Yeri because it was getting high on his husband's nerves.

"Kookie, I'm ready" Taehyung said with a smile and Jungkook nodded.

"Okay dear, get Taejung into the car. I am coming"

With that Taehyung and Taejung sat into the car and Jungkook entered after them as they left for the party.

"Yee, it's untle Gyeomie's budday" Taejung hopped on Taehyung's lap and both his parents chuckled.

Later they reached the place and entered the hall. They were met with all of Yugyeom's friends, including Namjoon, Jin and also Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok. But there was an unexpected guest too which obviously Jungkook didn't like, Yeri.

Jimin and Yoongi were with their little child Yeonjun who was in his uncle Hoseok's arms. Taejung ran to Yeonjun and Hoseok carried him too. He pecked his nephews one by one and Taehyung was looking at them with heart eyes.

"Aw, just look at them" Taehyung cooed.

"Hey man! Wassup?" Yugyeom came and hug Jungkook.

"Happy birthday bro, live long and strong"

"Oh c'mon, well thanks" they shared a tight hug.

"Happy birthday Gyeomie!" Taehyung wished him and they hugged too.

And then there was Yeri, who was silently sitting in the corner and was looking at them with a smile but she quickly turned her gaze away as she caught Taehyung looking at her.

After sharing hugs with each other, they were joined on a large table of the hall of a restaurant to have the dinner and to cut the cake.

"Bring chocochip and cherry here" Yugyeom asked. Well cherry was a new nickname for Yeonjun given by him.

Yugyeom carried Yeonjun as he was little and Taejung stood near him as the waiter came up with the cake. Taejung's eyes started to twinkle as he saw the cake.

Yugyeom asked someone else also to join her, his new girlfriend.

"Yeri, why are you standing there? Join me" Yugyeom asked in a whisper to her. She just shook her head in disapproval.

"Please, for me" he requested again.

"Yes, Yeri mam, join us" Taejung exclaimed and she couldn't deny and it was enough for Jungkook to furrow his eyebrows and clench his fists in anger. Taehyung noticed it and he slightly rubbed Jungkook's arm.

Yeri held the knife and with her hand and Yugyeom held her hand as they smiled at each other and Taejung added his hand too. Yeonjun clapped his hands as he giggled cutely. They pressed the knife on the cake and cut it down.

The hall was filled up with cheers and claps as they sang the happy birthday song together.

After having the cake, they sat on the chairs to have the dinner together. They were enjoying the dinner together but Jungkook was hating the fact that he had to join the table with the one he hated so much. He was doing all just for his friend. Yeri was beside Yugyeom and the other side was sitting Taejung who was looking very happy.

After having the dinner, Yugyeom stood up and open up the wine bottle for the elders. He stood up as he grabbed his wine glass in his hands.

"Thank you so much guys! For making my day very special. I love you all so much. CHEERS!" He said and all cheered together.

Besides Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon, no one else knew that the girl beside Yugyeom was Yeri, the one who was responsible for his unfair attempt. If Jin or Jimin would've find it. They would smashed her face down that's why Taehyung didn't let anyone know and he also asked Namjoon to keep the secret because Jungkook wasn't even enough to handle.

They all were greeting her well and Jungkook was hating it. But he was helpless. All he could do was to look for his family's safety.

But at a time, he failed to notice one thing.

They all were on the dance floor. And were dancing. Yeri was just standing away but then Yugyeom approached her and asked to dance together.

Taehyung was carrying Taejung in his arms because the little boy was feeling sleepy. Taehyung was looking at the dance floor because Hoseok was dancing crazily.

Taehyung was standing away from the dance floor and Taejung almost slept in his arms. Jungkook was currently standing on the edge of the dance floor as he watched Hoseok's craziness.

There was a chandelier above Taehyung and Taejung which seemed a little broken and it was shaking. No one could notice it because they were too busy noticing Hoseok's dance but Yeri's eyes caught it.

"TAEHYUNG, STAND AWAY!" she screamed but Taehyung couldn't hear because of the loud music. She screamed again but he didn't hear.

The chandelier was about to fall, just one sting was connecting it. Taehyung couldn't hear her that's why she decided to ran to him. The last string was about to break and she pushed Taehyung and Taejung away but poor her. The chandelier fell on her.

It all happened in a second that everyone was shook too see it. The large chandelier was on top of her and it's glass pieces scattered everywhere.

They all ran to them. Taehyung and Taejung were fine but she wasn't. Yugyeom ran to her and tried to throw that chandelier away.

The management members ran and took the chandelier away and Yeri was just lying there on the ground with blood dripping from her head.
Yugyeom cried helplessly as he pulled her closer to his chest. Everyone was in a shock, a deep shock. Specially Jungkook himself.

"YERI! YERI TALK TO ME!" Yugyeom cried hardly.

"Oh, my gosh, take her t-to the h-hospital" Taehyung panicked.

Without wasting any time Yugyeom carried her to his car and Namjoon drove them to the hospital.

"Yoongi and Jimin take Yeonjun to the home and Hoseok drive Taehyung and Jungie home safely, I am going to the hospital" Jungkook said in a panicked way. They all nodded but Taehyung stepped closer to his husband.

"Kookie~~" Taehyung said with is teary eyes.

"Baby, please stay with Jungie, Yugyeom needs me and I have to go to him." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded. Jungkook shortly kissed him and went to his car and drove to the hospital.

****

Poor Yeri!
Truly, Karma is a bitch.

Hope you like it.