Chapter 40 (M)

Third Person's p.o.v

Jungkook unbuckled his pants and Taehyung crawled back on the bed until his back was met with the headboard. He was playfully smirking as Jungkook crawled to him and hovered over him.

"Hmm, where do you think you're going?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung shyly turned his gaze away.

"Just look at you gorgeous, so shy for me. Seems like our first night, who would say that we have a child already" Jungkook teased and Taehyung slightly hit his chest.

"Stop it, Kookie" Taehyung blushed hardly.

"Oh really! I haven't even started" Jungkook teased again.

Taehyung crossed his arms and peered at him with narrow eyes.

"Aw darling? Want me to make love with you" Jungkook leaned over and whispered onto Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung slightly shivered and fisted the bed sheets.

"So pretty"

Jungkook started to undress Taehyung who just breathed out heavily. They both were finally undressed and Jungkook slightly leaned on his neck to kiss it.

His fingertips ran over Taehyung's sensitive nipples. Jungkook sucked his neck to the collarbones and Taehyung fisted his hair and tried to pull him closer.

"Kookie~~ah"

"Who's him babe? Call me by my real name?" Jungkook stopped his movements and stared at Taehyung who blinked innocently but he looked so sexy in Jungkook's opinion.

"D-daddy?" Taehyung whispered and Jungkook's lips formed a smile.

"That's my baby boy" and with that he attached his lips on his and kissed him roughly, sucking his bottom lip which made Taehyung to whimper at the roughness.

Jungkook started to leave kisses on his chest and then he sucked his nipples. Taehyung moaned softly as the wet muscle swirled around his sensitive bud.

Jungkook separated the legs of the submissive boy under him. He then inserted his finger in the other male's mouth who sucked it.

When the older male was satisfied enough he pulled his finger and pushed inside the younger male's entrance.

Taehyung curved his back with pleasure and Jungkook pushed in and out faster then added two. When it was stretched enough, he pulled his fingers out which left the other male feeling empty.

With some strokes, the older male positioned himself at his entrance. He pushed in and gained some moans from the younger.

"A-ah, just, just like that" Taehyung moaned which made Jungkook more energetic and he gained his pace and slammed hardly.

The room was filled with sounds of skin clapping and moans with heavy breathes, fortunately the room was sound proof.

"Ah d-daddy, I, I am c-close" Taehyung moaned and the older male slammed harder.

Taehyung's stomach was filled up with pool of heat and he felt a tight knot inside of him. He held his husband's back tightly that even nails were dug into the skin.

With another hard slam, he came. The warm fluid was sprayed on their bodies and Jungkook slammed until he felt the same knot in him. He closed his eyes and his movements became sloppy and he finally rested his body on top of other as he came filling him up.

Taehyung breathed out heavily and then he felt a hand stroking his hair nicely. He felt a pair of lips on his lips and forehead.

"You should rest babe" Jungkook whispered before pulling out. He moved away and cleaned them up.