Chapter 25 (M)

Third Person's p.o.v

Jungkook carried Taehyung bridal style and laid him on the bed.

"Wait, I have a surprise for you" Taehyung whispered and threw Jungkook below him and sat on top of him.

"What is it baby boy? Show me" Jungkook smirked and looked at his wifey with raised eyebrows.

"Wait a little" Taehyung stood up and went to the bathroom to change into something different.

After a while

"Baby it's taking a lot of time, come faster" Jungkook said as he waited desparately.

"I am back daddy" Taehyung said as he entered while wearing a bathrobe.

He slowly crawled on the bed and hovered over Jungkook. He slowly sat on top him and slightly rubbed his hips on Jungkook's erection.

"Ah, what are you doing" Jungkook groaned and tried to remove his bathrobe.

"Wait a little Mr. Hubby, so desparate huh?" Taehyung teased which of course Jungkook liked. Taehyung slowly removed his tie of bathrobe.

"Strip tease huh baby boy?" Jungkook asked with his one raised eyebrow and a smile.

Taehyung chuckled and slowly removed his bathrobe. Jungkook's eyes got wider as he saw what was underneath it.

"B-baby boy?"

"Have your meal daddy" Taehyung said and Jungkook didn't waste any time to push him on the bed and hover over him.

Taehyung was wearing pink lingerie. His curves and milky cream soft skin were showing perfectly which definately made his husband super hard.

Jungkook connected his lips on him and kissed deeply. He started kissing his neck and Taehyung held his hair as he gasped for some air.

Taehyung's hands slowly roamed to hold Jungkook's pants to unbuckle his pants. Jungkook parted away to pull out his pants.

"Needy huh?" Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung whined.

"Pleasure me dear" Jungkook said and Taehyung quickly got on his knees on the bed while Jungkook stood on the floor.

Taehyung held his shaft into his hands and stroked it slightly before licking the tip. His hands slowly pumped up and down. Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure and his hands softly grabbed Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung pumped in and out in his mouth and Jungkook felt himself coming after a while.

"Stop babe" Jungkook patted his head and Taehyung pulled away.

"Let me pleasure you" Jungkook slowly pushed him on the bed and grabbed his nipples through his lingerie. He slowly pinched and Taehyung groaned.

Jungkook spread Taehyung's legs and put his finger at his entrance since the lingerie was quite revealing.

"I still wonder where did you get this from" Jungkook asked and Taehyung blushed hardly.

"Just do it now" Taehyung whined and slapped his chest slightly.

Jungkook chuckled and inserted his finger in. Taehyung arched his back and breathed out a heavy moan. Jungkook captured his lips to escape the moans.

He then added two and Taehyung broke the kiss and moaned louder.
Jungkook pushed in and out hardly while he sucked on his sweet spots.

Jungkook later pulled out his fingers.
He then positioned his shaft at his entrance and slowly pushed in. Taehyung held his back tightly and Jungkook pushed in and out.

The room was filled with the moans and skin clapping.

"Ah, there, mmm there" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook attacked on his prostate.

"I, I am c-close" Taehyung whispered between his moans and sooner sprayed out his fluid on his abdomen.

Jungkook pushed harder and sooner felt himself close. He filled Taehyung with his warm fluid and rested his body on top of his wifey's. He softly left plenty of kisses on his neck and chest as Taehyung held him into his arms with his legs wrapped around his husband's muscular body.

"Tired?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked at him with a smirk.

"Want round two baby boy?"

"Why not?"

And with that they continued until they got fully tired.

****

Gosh, I really wasn't in a mood to write. I am sorry if I disappointed you.

Hope you like it.