Chapter 27

Third Person's p.o.v

Being parents is sometimes stressful and that's what Taehyung and Jungkook felt sometimes. Though Jungie wasn't an annoying brat but they were lacking some family times because Jungkook was a working man and he would spare less time with family.

Taejung would sometimes whine about his father's busy schedule and he wanted to spare some time with his parents and that's why the small family decided to go out together on the weekend.

The first thing they did was to visit Taehyung's mother's house. Taejung was very excited to meet his grandma who had already spoiled her grandchild with sweets, candies and cakes.

The three of them entered the bakery where Taehyung's mother was working.

"OMMA" Taehyung yelled and ran to hug his mother who was smiling widely at them.

"Oh my dear, how are you?" She pecked Taehyung's cheeks.

"I am good Momma"

"Gwany" Jungie come running and hugged his grandmother's waist.

"Aww, my little sweet baby is here too. How is my Jungie?" She pulled him up in her arms and smooched Jungie's round cheeks.

"I am good gwany" the little Jungie said and jumped into her arms.

"Ah, come here Jungie, don't break grany's back" Taehyung said and pulled him in his arms.

"Oh my my, look at this man, how are you Jungkook dear?" She asked and pulled her son-in-law in a hug. Jungkook hugged back with happiness.

"I am fine Momma, what about you?"

"I am good dear"

With this the family sat on the big dinning table of Taehyung's older house and shared a beautiful lunch.

"Gwany, I want cake" Jungie whined after finishing his lunch which made everyone to chuckle at him.

"Aw dear, let's go to the bakery then" Taejung held his grany's finger and they went to the bakery.

Taehyung and Jungkook stayed inside the house.

"Kookie, let's go to my room, I want to see it" Taehyung dragged Jungkook to his room where he used to live before. He entered the room and looked around, it was same as before. His mother took a really good care of it.

"See Kookie, my tiny bed and my pillow, I shed a lot of tears on it" Taehyung whispered the last part.

"Tears? Babe" Jungkook asked and back hugged his wifey.

"Yeah, remember when you asked me to stay at my house when you're father was not fine" Taehyung said and looked down at his bed.

"Oh dear, I know it was a hard time, and I can't forget that you asked me for a break up here, it was the worst thing ever" Jungkook said with his hands were wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

"I just don't want to remember that time" Taehyung said and turned his head to look at his husband.

"Then don't babe" Jungkook said and softly pecked his lips.

"It was just a nightmare, and see now we are living our dream" Jungkook stood behind Taehyung. Taehyung smiled warmly and connected his lips on Jungkook's.

"You're right darling, it was a nightmare, and we had a lot of nightmares, about which I don't want to think about" Taehyung said while looking into his husband's eyes as he held him by his neck.

"It's better if we don't" Jungkook whispered and Taehyung nodded.

~~~~