Chapter 17 (M)

Jungkook's p.o.v

I opened up the door and put the bags on the couch. I slowly raised my head to see Taehyung who was glaring at me with pure anger.

"Hey hun" I said and smiled widely to overcome the awkwardness.

Jungie was playfully poking Taehyung's cheeks while jumping in his arms with his tiny fingers because he had never seen his momma so pissed.

"Jungiya? You're hungry?" He asked Jungie who just replied with childish whines.

"Tae..." I whispered slowly and stepped closer to hold him but he turned away and went to the kitchen to feed Jungie.

He sat on the chair and fed Jungie with the bottle. He laid Jungie on his lap and slowly Jungie closed his eyes.

"Should I lay him on his bed?" I asked softly and sat near him.

He turned his back to me and got up. He went to the room and laid Jungie on his little swinging baby bed.

He came out of the room and gave me a glare that was truly dangerous.

"Tae baby..." I spoke up and tried to hold his hand.

"Don't call me baby! Who was her?" 

"Tae I really don't know her"

"Oh wow! You don't know her, that's why you two were laughing together. And why the hell was she holding Jungie? Why were you talking to her? And why that old lady said you a family?..." The tears started to flow down from his eyes.

"Tae... It's not what it looks like, she was totally a stranger"

"A stranger? Huh? That's why you were talking and laughing with her?

I swear if you and she are something, I will leave this house and go somewhere else so that you can live with her in peace... I will.." before he could say anything else that would hurt me I pulled him with full force until our lips collided together. 

I could taste his tears between the kisses but I didn't care. His tiny fists hit my chest but I only deepen the kiss. I pushed him to the wall and pinned his hands to the wall besides his head.

I kissed him until his sobs disappeared completely. I then released his hands and held his thighs. I curled up his legs on my waist and held him steadily as I kept on exploring his mouth with my tongue.

I pulled away after a while to catch my breath. His lips were swollen and his eyes were still teary.

"Say another word and I will make you regret it." I whispered into his ear and bit it seductively.

His hand held me by my neck and I held his thighs as his legs snaked my waist. I softly pecked his teary eyes and then his head. 

"I thought you trusted me" I whispered onto his lips between my heavy breaths. I dug my face into his neck sadly because everything that he said truly hurt me to the core.

I didn't realise but the tears fell down from my eyes which made his shirt wet. 

"I, I do, I trust you Kookie. I am so s-sorry I didn't mean it... I , I was so angry. I can't tolerate you with  someone else. I know I was being stupid..." He said between his hiccups and I captured his lips again, slowly smooching them.