Chapter 39

Third Person's p.o.v

Jungkook rushed to the hospital and the sight wasn't pleasurable to see.

Yugyeom's clothes were blood stained and he was sitting in a shock on the bench but his eyes were leaving tears.

"Gyeom?" Jungkook ran to him and sat near him. He pulled him into a tight hug and patted his back repeatedly to calm him down.

It's true, a friend in need is a friend indeed and in their case it was just so true. They always had shoulders for each other when the other was in need of it.

The night spend while waiting outside and finally the doctor came out of the operation theatre.

"S-sir? How is she?" Yugyeom asked desperately.

The doctor had a smile on his face.

"She is fine, but please don't shout around her, she is still very weak after the loss of blood" Yugyeom nodded understandingly and rushed to her room and Jungkook followed him.

The regret rushed down Jungkook's body as he found her lying on the bed in such condition. She was really changed and Jungkook finally admitted it.

Yugyeom sat near her as he finally held her hand into his own and Jungkook's mind started to fill with his old memories that how he once was holding Taehyung's hand when he attempted to do that.

Jungkook came out of the room, giving them their privacy. He stood into the hallway and ran his hands through his hair frustrated.

"Kookie?" He heard a familiar voice and he turned to see Taehyung running to him with his Jin hyung behind him.

"Tae? What are you doing here babe?" Jungkook asked.

"Kookie, I was so worried for you the whole night" Taehyung embraced him in his arms as they hugged each other lovingly.

"Don't worry baby, I am fine" Jungkook whispered onto his lips as he cupped his face into his hands.

"How's Gyeomie?" Taehyung asked worriedly and Jungkook took them to the room.

They found Yugyeom talking to her, she was finally awake. Taehyung smiled widely and sat near her.

"Oh my god! Thank God you're fine" he said with a smile.

"Tae..." Yeri whispered weakly on the bed and Taehyung leaned over to hear carefully.

"Tae, I am really sorry for everything." She apologized for the thousandth time and Taehyung smiled sadly.

"No, it's okay. I have already forgiven you" Taehyung looked at his husband.

"Yes Yeri, we have forgiven you and thank you so much for saving my family" Jungkook said and she finally smiled back.

"Thanks Mr.Jeon, and I am still sorry"

"Don't be sorry" Jungkook smiled and pulled his wifey near him to side hug him and Yugyeom softly pecked her forehead.

~~~~

A month had been passed since that day and everything was getting better day by day.

Jungkook finally accepted her apologies and sooner Yugyeom asked for his friend's help.

Yugyeom decided to propose her and that time he was asking Jungkook for some help and Jungkook happily helped him to chose a ring.

Yugyeom was happy in his love life. Yeri accepted her proposal and they were officially bounded together.

Yeri would come to office with lunch boxes to feed his loving fiance. Just like how Taehyung would come and feed his hubby.

Yeri was finally in a true love and she felt it. It wasn't obsession or possession, it was a pure love and Yugyeom felt the same.

~~~~

Everything was getting fine and better but one thing still was on Jungkook's nerves and it was Minho, no doubt but he somehow started to control his possiveness and jealousy.

Taehyung had a job and he was doing fine at it. He was getting popular at writing and Jungkook loved how his wifey was doing awesome everywhere. Taehyung's happiness was everything for him.

The couple decided to change their son's room. And that time Jungie was in favour too. He now had a small beautiful room with superhero posters on the wall.

Taehyung would read a bedtime story to help him to sleep and the baby would sleep after getting kisses from his omma and appa.

Once a night, Taehyung read a bedtime story to the little boy who had his half eyelids shut. Jungkook slowly brushed his son's hair and when he fell asleep both kissed him on the cheek and walked out of the room.

As Taehyung started to walk to the room, Jungkook pulled him by his arm until their chests collided.

"Hmm gorgeous? Where do you think you're going?" Jungkook asked seductively.

"Duh? Sleeping" Taehyung answered in a sassy way and Jungkook knew how to handle his tantrums.

He carried him and put him over his shoulder and smacked his butt.

"Ah, Kookie" Taehyung moaned softly.

"Just you see, how I'm gonna make you moan louder this night" Jungkook whispered and threw him on the bed.

Taehyung gulped nervously as Jungkook crawled on top of him after throwing his shirt away and his muscles flexed out.

"Undress baby or you want me to do?" Jungkook teased and Taehyung smirked.

*****

Want smut?
Had been so long.

Hope you like it.