Chapter 15

Yoomin wedding special...

Taehyung's p.o.v

It was a very grand day for me. Two of the most precious people of my life were getting married. Jimin and Yoongi hyung finally decided to get married.

I was really very excited and happy that they were taking a new grand step in their lives.

We were doing the preparations for the wedding for the last few months and finally the day arrived.

I woke up earlier than usual. I took a pleasant shower and prepared breakfast for the family. I wished omma appa good morning and they wished me back. 

I then went to see Kookie and Jungie who were sleeping peacefully. I tiptoed on my feet and slowly leaned to kiss both of them. I kissed Jungie who was silently sleeping. 

I pecked Kookie's lips but before I could move away, he opened up his eyes and grabbed me by my waist.

"Good morning baby!" He wished me.

"Good morning Kookie and now get up. Get ready fast, we have to attend the wedding?" I stood up and pulled him by his arms.

"We are getting married again? Huh?" He asked and blinked his eyes rapidly. 

"Aniya, you pabo, Jimin and Yoongi hyung's wedding" I chuckled softly.

"Ohhhh" his lips formed an O shape and I softly smooched his cheeks but I guess he was in the mood for something else. He pulled me by my waist and showered me with kisses. He started kissing my neck.

Unfortunately my mouth escaped some moans. Later, I saw Jungie started to sob because he was awake.

"Aish! He can't let us love each other" I chuckled as Kookie said and released me.

"Don't cry sunshine" I pulled Jungie into my arms and slowly patted his back.

When his sobs disappeared, I fed him with the milk and as appa heard he was awake, he took him and started playing with him. 

"Let's do bathy bath Jungiya" I heard omma from behind who took Jungie to bath him. 

I got some time for myself and I started getting ready. I went straight to the room and picked out my outfit to wear. I heard Kookie taking the shower in the bathroom. 

I chose white silky shirt with laces on the collar and sleeves.