Chapter 24

Third Person's p.o.v

"Babe? Where were you? I was calling you." Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked at him nervously.

"I, I was..." Before Taehyung could complete his sentence. Taejung clung on his father's legs.

"Appa, I went to school"

"Aww, my baby, I just forgot to ask. How was the day?" Jungkook picked Taejung up.

"I made friends. My teacher is very good and omma gave me ice cream and..."

"C'mon Jungie give me your backpack" Taehyung interrupted and Jungkook pecked his son's cheeks.

"Ohhh, so you and omma were having a treat" Jungkook said and smiled. Taehyung sighed satisfied.

"Oh well Tae dear, I am here to get the files. Where did you put them? I couldn't find them" Jungkook asked Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and went to the room to get the files.

"Here Kookie" Taehyung passed Jungkook files but instead of holding files Jungkook pulled Taehyung by his arm until their chests collided. He took the opportunity because Taejung was in the room currently.

"Kookie, what are you doing, Jungie's here" Taehyung panicked.

"Umm, I don't think so" Jungkook said and slowly leaned to connect their lips.

"OMMA, Where is my Tata doll?" The couple fastly parted away as they heard the little boy.

"I will find it baby" Taehyung said.

"Appa, where are you going?" Jungie asked as his lips formed a pout.

"Jungie, I still have work to do, I will come in the evening" Jungkook said and ruffled the little boy's hair.

"No appa, don't go"

"Ah dear you said you're a good boy"

"Okay" Taejung said a little upset and he hung his head low.

"What's wrong dear?"

"You always leave like this" Jungkook felt a pang of pain in his chest after hearing what his son said.

"You know Jungie, appa has a lot of work to do. You are a sweet boy, don't be upset. Okay? I will try to come earlier and we will watch a movie together?" Jungkook said as he knelt down to match his height with Jungie.

"Pwomise appa?"

"Promise dear"

Taejung smiled widely and gave his father baby hugs.

"No hugs for omma?" Taehyung asked while crossing his arms.
Jungkook chuckled and carried Taejung and the family group hugged together.

"You two are my world" Jungkook kissed them one by one.

"I have to leave now" Jungkook said and left.

~~~~

Taehyung and Taejung both sat down on the couch with popcorns in hands as they waited for Jungkook to come.

"Omma, appa is late, where is he?" Jungie whined and threw his legs desperately as he sat on the couch.

"Ah I am calling baby, appa must be stuck in work"
Taejung's lips formed a pout.

They waited for a lot of time but Jungkook didn't arrive. Taehyung then saw that Jungie was asleep as his head was resting in his omma's lap.

Taehyung smiled and softly stroked his hair.

"You are just like your appa." Taehyung whispered and leaned to kiss him.

"My baby's growing so faster. My cute baby goes to school now." Taehyung smiled as he saw him sleeping.

Later he heard the clicking sound of the door signalling that Jungkook was home.

"Tae baby? Jungie baby?" Jungkook yelled and Taehyung signed him to keep quiet.

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry for getting late" Jungkook said and sat beside Taehyung who looked away with a pout.

"Aww, I am so sorry baby I couldn't come early. Don't be upset." Jungkook slightly pulled him and pecked his lips.

"What about Jungie? He will be very mad when he'll wake up" Taehyung said.

"Don't worry, he's a good boy, he won't be for too long." Jungkook then picked the little boy up and placed him down on the bed. He then closed the door outside.

"Hmm... So baby boy, what's now?" Jungkook smirked and sat on the couch. He slowly removed his coat and started to unbutton his shirt.

Taehyung smiled as Jungkook crawled on top of him and soon hovered over him. He left some pepper kisses on Taehyung's delicate skin.

He connected his lips on him and kissed passionately. Taehyung's hand snaked Jungkook's back and he started to mark Taehyung's neck.

He slightly rubbed himself on Taehyung's body and his mouth escaped moans.

Jungkook roamed his hands on Taehyung's waist band to remove the pants but he got interrupted.

"Ah, Kookie not here, someone can hear us"

Jungkook groaned annoyed.

"Babe? You have to ruin the mood?" Jungkook said and sat up.

"Let's get into another room, I will make your mood again." Taehyung winked and Jungkook carried him to another room and locked inside.

******

Want me to write smut?
Your choice because a lot of twists and turns are on the way.

Hope you like it.