Chapter 29

Third Person's p.o.v

After the small weekend day out, everything was back to normal. Taejung had to go to the school and the same schedule started.

"Taejungie, get up honey, we're getting late" Taehyung yelled and shook his little boy.

"Aniya omma, I want sleep" the little boy mumbled as he pulled the blanket over his head.

"Jungiya? Get up" Taehyung patted his butt and the little boy sat up annoyed.

"I want sleep, pwease omma" the little boy said with his lips formed into a cute little pout as he rolled up in his quilt.

"Don't make such faces okay? It won't work out" Taehyung said with his crossed arms.

"Not his fault, he got this from you" Jungkook spoke up from behind and leaned to kiss Taehyung. He pecked his cheek and then carried Taejung.

"You're my good boy, right? Let's go and get bath" Jungkook said to his son and Taejung jumped happily.

"Not fair, Jungie. You always listen to your appa, not to your omma. Huh?" Taehyung said with his pouty lips.

Jungkook went closer and both Taejung and Jungkook kissed his cheeks and Taehyung smiled widely between them

~~~~~~

Taehyung went to Taejung's school as usual to leave him to the class but he didn't know he would be welcomed by someone he didn't imagine about.

"Omma, see Miss. Yeri mam, she is my teacher" Taejung jumped excitedly and his teacher turned her head to look at them.

"T-Taehyung?"

"Yeri? You're here?" Taehyung's eyes widen as she saw her.

He wasn't sure what to do. He didn't hate her nor he had any problem with her but he didn't want to face her because of his painful past. He was lowkey scared about the fact that she was his son's teacher and he felt a little worried for him which was totally natural.