Chapter 4

Fifth month of Taehyung's pregnancy

Jungkook's p.o.v

Tae's belly was the size of a melon now. He had gained a little more weight than before and it's kinda cute too. 

He used to look even cuter with his round cheeks. My lips always used to make their way to his round and fluffy cheeks. I used to smooch them a lot and sometimes he used to be a little annoyed but I really couldn't help that. He was truly irresistible.

I used to carry him all around the house even for the little work because I didn't want to risk anything at all.

And the worst part of it was that he started to have mood swings, a lot of times. No, actually all of the time.

He would get upset easily and could cry over very little and stupid things but it was a part of him being cute. I know it wasn't his fault though, it's just because he had another life in him and I always tried to cherish him and fulfil his wishes with all of my love and efforts.

Last night I was a little late from work and when I reached home, I found him sitting on the couch while holding a pillow with his cheeks puffed up cutely. I knew he was upset because I was late and couldn't give him the warm cuddles and pecks that he wanted all the time.

"Tae baby.... Sorry for being a little late." I sat beside him and tried to pull him closer to make him sit on my lap but guess he wasn't in the mood.

"Little late? You are very very late, I was all alone in this house, I was waiting for you to come and cuddle me but you were being bad" 

He kinda scolded me with his lips formed into a pout. I swear he was looking really very smoochable at the time with those pinkish puffed up cheeks, his plum lips formed into a pout and his doe eyes with little drops of tears on the edges.

I really felt bad to see him like that. I pulled him into a hug but he was just pushing me away while hitting me with his cute little fists but it didn't help him in any way and finally I won and embraced him in my warmth.

I pulled him closer and he rested his head on my chest. His little sniffles soon disappeared as he heard my heartbeats peacefully.

"I missed you Kookie" he slowly whispered and raised his head to look at me.

"Aww baby, Kookie missed you too" 

I grabbed his cute face into my hands and again showered him with a lot of kisses. I could hear his little giggles after my actions.

I slowly pulled up the shirt he was wearing and then landed some warm kisses on his round belly. He was giggling softly and was looking at me with his boxy smile. 

"How are my babies today?" I asked as I made him sit on my lap, straddling me. 

"Good but babies want some cuddles." 

His words just left me chuckling and I quickly carried him to the room for the cuddles after the dinner which we had together.

We were cuddling together and he slowly drifted to the dreamland as I stroked his belly to sleep while humming a song.

~~~~

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard some sniffles and small sobs beside me. It was really getting hard for me to open up my eyes but Taehyung somehow managed to wake me up. 

I woke up suddenly, a little surprised and worried. My baby was really a crying mess. His eyes were puffy and his face turned red. 

"Baby why are you crying? What happened? Shhh... Don't cry" 

I cupped his face into my hands and wiped away all the tears. 

"K-kookie.... N-no Ch-chocolates" he said through his sobs.

"No chocolates?" I was confused.

"I- I want to eat chocolate and n-no Ch-chocolates here, all finished" 

So he was crying over chocolates at 3:00 a.m. Wow. 

"Ahh baby, that's not a reason to cry. Don't worry, now sleep, we'll buy a lot of chocolates in the morning ok?" I laid and pulled him closer.

"No, I want now, just now.... I want CHOCOLATES NOW" 

"Ahh but baby it's dark and cold outside" 

"Kookie doesn't love TaeTae" 

He dug his face into the pillow and cried harder and louder than before. 

He was really craving them. Before neighbours could hear him and complain, I got out of the bed, wearing my shoes to go outside and buy him chocolates.

"I love you a lot and you know that now be a good boy and stop crying like a drama queen" 

"First chocolates" 

"Okay your highness, I am leaving" 

I couldn't fight over his demand because it was my duty to fulfill and cherish his desires.

I grabbed my car keys and wallet to buy chocolates for him on the cold and dark night. 

I made my way to a 24/7 open supermarket and bought bags full of chocolates for him. People in the supermarket were looking at me with weird faces because they must be wondering why a masculine man was buying so many chocolates at 3:00 a.m. 

I didn't give a damn and soon paid and got out of there to reach my craving baby.

"TaeTae baby chocolates for you" I whispered slowly entering the room while carrying the bags. 

But in return no reply was heard. Then I noticed Taehyung was peacefully sleeping on the bed, curled into sheets like a tortilla roll. 

I huffed annoyingly but I couldn't just wake him up to give him the chocolates. I just put the bags on the table and laid beside him, pulling him closer to my arms. I pecked his lips before drifting back to the Dreamland again.

It wasn't for once but he really used to make me do all the things and I tried to fulfill them happily because I love both of my babies a lot. 

*******

I also want a caring and loving hubby like Kookie 😭

Hope you like it.