Chapter 6

Third Person's p.o.v

It was a very grand day for the couple. It was their baby shower of their baby. 

Jungkook and Taehyung shifted to Jungkook's older house. Taehyung was really very happy to live with the family. 

Jungkook's mother really pampered him through the very precious time and she was very happy to be a grandmother. It always made Taehyung emotional about how Jungkook's family always pampered him and loved him. 

Jungkook's mother really wanted to enjoy the time and she organised a small event for Taehyung. The day of his baby shower.

The house was decorated with blue ribbons and balloons because just some days ago the doctor said that the baby is a boy. Both Jungkook and Taehyung were happy to hear that but Taehyung was wishing to have a daughter.

Present day....

Guests were entering the house one by one, offering a lot of presents to Taehyung. Jungkook was always by his side, welcoming the guests. 

Taehyung's friends were making the event even better by their presence. They were dancing all along with the music and were having fun. 

Taehyung couldn't imagine a better day than that. He was loved by everyone. Everyone who was precious to Taehyung were present there.

"BABY BROTHER!!!" Jin entered the house with bags full of presents and he picked Taehyung up in his arms. 

"Hyungie..." Taehyung exclaimed cutely. 

Jin placed him down and pinched his round cheeks softly. 

"I missed you hyungie"

"Aww, I missed you too dear" 

The brothers were sharing a warm hug until Yugyeom and Namjoon both entered the house. 

"CUPCAKE!!!" Yugyeom screamed and Taehyung laughed excitedly as he saw Yugyeom.

"Gyeomie!!!" Taehyung ran to him to hug him and Yugyeom playful picked him up.

"Ahem ahem... Namjoonie hyung is here too" Namjoon said from behind and it left everyone chuckled.

Taehyung hugged him tighter and all cooed at his cuteness. 

Jungkook's face was lightened up all the time, he was very happy to see everyone together at the time. His eyes were never leaving Taehyung. He was very happy to see him happy. 

Everyone's presence was making Jungkook happy, the family and the friends were making their happiness double. They were sharing a great time until an unexpected guest entered the house, well not for Taehyung.

"Taehyung," a man said and approached Taehyung.

Jungkook's head turned to see the person and his lightened up face was darker and cold now. 

Minho was there. He gave Taehyung a very big box of presents and leaned over to hug him. Taehyung happily hugged him back. 

"You're looking gorgeous today" Minho said and looked at Taehyung like he was looking at his world but Jungkook didn't approve of it.

"Hello Mr. Choi" Jungkook offered his hand to shake and Minho nicely did it.

"Hello Mr. Jeon" Minho greeted him back.

"Lunch is just about to start, why don't you have a seat?" Jungkook said and showed him the way. 

"Ahh! I am really sorry but I really have to leave" Minho said and carried his coat.