Chapter 23

Third Person's p.o.v

It was a very special day for Taejung as it was his first day of school.
Jungkook and Taehyung were lucky parent because Taejung wasn't crying like the other kids instead he was running all around excitedly to go school and to make new friends.

"JUNGIYA?" Taehyung yelled as he searched for the little boy.

"We will be late" Taehyung said and searched him everywhere.

Taejung came running.

"Omma I am leady" he said smiling while wearing his grandfather's glasses.

"Ayi Jungie why did you wear appa's glasses he would be searching them and why didn't you wear your shoes" Taehyung said

"Omma, Jungie no wear shoes" Taejung formed a pout and Taehyung chuckled softly and carried the little boy with him.

He made him wear his shoes and the little boy jumped around everywhere.

"Appa let's go" Taejung exclaimed.

"Ah sunshine, I gotta leave now, you can leave with omma" Jungkook said and stood up to leave for his office.

"Aniya appa, I want to go with you and omma"

"I can't baby, omma will go with you"

"Pwease appa" Taejung showed him his doe eyes and Jungkook sighed.

"Now appa will say please. Please Jungie understand. You're my boy" Jungkook made a fake pout and Taejung crossed his arms.

"Okay Appa, Jungie is big now but you are still little so I will go with omma" Taejung said in a tone like elders. He left everyone chuckled.

"So cute" Jungkook playfully tickled him and showered his face with kisses.

"Okay come at least let me drop you" Jungkook carried Taejung downstairs and Taehyung followed.

Jungkook sat on driver seat, Taehyung sat on passenger's seat and Taejung on his omma's lap.

"Let's get it" Taejung exclaimed cutely while clapping his hands. Taehyung and Jungkook giggled at their son.

They soon reached the school.

"Okay Jungie appa is leaving now give me kisses" Taejung pecked his father's cheeks.

"Now omma's turn so close your eyes" Jungkook said and Taejung nodded.

Taejung covered his eyes with his hands and as he did Taehyung leaned to kiss his husband. He kissed softly on the lips but Jungkook is Jungkook. He on purpose added his tongue between the kiss to tease his wifey.
Taehyung pulled away after a short peck.

"Done?" Taejung asked while moving his legs.

Taehyung chuckled shyly.

"Let's say appa bye now you naughty boy" Taejung waved his appa bye and Jungkook soon drove away.