Chapter 1: ...Tsurugi ?

Story's Date : April 20, 2019 (Saturday)

Narrator's POV :

It was a bright, sunny day. A perfect day of fun and playtime. A perfect time for soccer practice...

The sky was clear, and the birds were chirping, it brought everybody in Raimon's team up, even the coach.

But...in every happy scenario, there's always a dark corner. And there stands a dark blue-haired male, looking emotionless.

Kyousuke Tsurugi.

He's part of a powerful group called "Fifth Sector"; ruled by the one and only Holy Emperor. Tsurugi follows their commands no matter what, only to help his dear brother in the hospital, that's been there for almost every hour....of everyday.

He sighed as he ran his fingers through his dark blue locks, watching the Raimon soccer team practice for their next battle.

He was watching everyone, yes, but his eyes are locked with only one member; and that is Matsukaze Tenma.

He's a new member of Raimon. He encourages them to try their best at soccer, and always brings a smile to everyone; even to Tsurugi.

He watched the brunette's every move. The boy kicked and passed the ball to other members as he ran with them.

"Keep going and don't stop !!! We can all win if we don't give up !!!" He yelled, earning nods of agreement and determination.

Shindou, a midfeilder (and the captain) used his fortissimo step and the black and white ball hit the goal.

Tenma smiled at everyone. He complimented them and encouraged them to keep going. He really was the joy of the group.

'How does he smile for too long ? This kid must be obsessed with smiling' Tsurugi thought to himself. He walked towards the team to tell them the score order from Fifth Sector.

It must be followed or else one's soccer team will go downhill; meaning to say the soccer team itself will no longer exist, if violated multiple times.

"I have some news for you all." He smirked. Everyone looked at him with curious faces as he continued.

"Fifth Sector has made a new score order to follow. The scores will be 2 : 0. Meaning, you all lose."

"Tsurugi, if you know us all, you know that we won't follow that score order. We'll beat Fifth Sector and play real soccer." Tenma said as everybody nodded.

The brunette looked at the male determinedly as he growled with anger. He looked at him as if he was some sort of enemy as he mumbled under his breath. Then, he walked away; not bothering to look at the male's face any longer.

Tsurugi's POV :

That dang kid...does he know who he's battling with !? He's an idiot for saying he'll beat Fifth Sector. Ambitious brat...I knew there was no way he'll change his mind.

I walked slowly to the locker room, lost in thought.

'How will I make them all obey to Fifth Sector ?'

'How will I help my brother now ?'

'What will I do ???'

'That kid brought this problem to me !!!'

I trembled in worry and anger. And, without control, I punched one of the lockers. I was so angry at him, yet I feel no urge to shout or cause him physical or mental pain.

'What's wrong with me ?' I thought as I leaned against one of the lockers, sighed and slid my back down on the locker door.

I sat on the floor, still leaning against the locker, thinking. I hugged my knees and...for the first time in years, I wept.

I sobbed in despair and stress. I had never been this frustrated before, nor had I been this emotional.

The last time I cried was when I was a kid, crying for my older brother. Now...here I am. An emotional mess, leaning against a locker, like a 6-year-old kid.

I continued to cry my heart out. Then, all of a sudden...

"...Tsurugi ?"

I looked up and saw....Tenma.

●■□○●■□○●■□○●■□○●■□○●■□○●■□○●■□○●■□○●■□○●■□○●■□○●■□○●■

Hey !!! Sorry for such a short start. I promise i'll make it longer
soon. For now, here's my very first start !!! :) Hope you enjoyed
it as much as I do, and I hope you continue reading 'till the very
end. That's all I gotta write for now. Bye !!!

                                                                                                  ~Fianne

Word Count : 707 words