Chapter 29 : Fight

Story's Date : May 16, 2019; Thursday

Narrator's POV :

"WHAT THE HELL, SHUUYA !? I WAS ONLY TALKING TO KAZEMARU !!!"

"YEAH !!! 'TALKING' !!! DOES TALKING MEAN LAUGHING WITH FACES INCHES FROM ONE ANOTHER !? IS THAT WHAT TALKING IS !?"

Gouenji & Endou are in the middle of a fight. They were arguing for hours already, and their voices were almost heard all throughout the neighborhood. Just earlier, when practice ended, they met up with Kazemaru; and as excited as Endou can be after not meeting the man for more than a month, he talked to him more than he talked to Gouenji all day. Mostly, the blonde was fine with it. Though what he didn't like was the fact that Endou & Kazemaru's faces are *this* close to actually meeting each other. Of course it made him a little jealous, any boyfriend would. The brunette's attention was all on the teal that he made his own boyfriend feel invisible. The man tried to get his lover's attention, but whatever he does doesn't work, and that made him angrier.

"I KNOW YOU WERE JUST EXCITED, BUT DON'T FORGET THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS THERE ALSO !!!"

"I DIDN'T FORGET THAT YOU WERE THERE !!!"

"SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU WERE IGNORING ME !?"

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT !!!"

"WELL YOU SURELY MADE IT SEEM THAT WAY !!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU SO JEALOUS ABOUT !?"

The couple continued bickering and bickering, not caring if their neighbors were hearing their so-called "conversation". Both men didn't seem to stop, and the fight was getting them nowhere. "IF YOU CONTINUE THIS ATTITUDE OF YOURS, THEN I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU !!!" The blonde shouted. This caused Endou to stop with widened eyes and look at his boyfriend in horror. 'Is Shuuya really going to break up with me ?' With a few tears in his eyes, he stumbled back and landed on the floor in fear of that nightmare turning into an awful reality.

He couldn't believe what he just heard. After that though, it was all a blur for him. The only thing he remembered was running out of the house and getting hit by a car before he can even react.

Then it all went black.

"MAMORU !!!"

🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

Gouenji's POV :

Here I am now, beside my lover as a crowd began to form in the middle of the road. I was crying uncontrollably, and it seems like the pain is endless. When we fought, I found myself in a tunnel. At first, I didn't see that my dear everything tried his hardest to get me out of that dark place but it didn't work. It didn't work because I was blinded by my selfishness and greed ; and that made it all worse. When everything silenced; I thought that we had the chance to finally talk properly; but he ran as if I was a it monster he should stay away from. At the end of the tunnel, which I thought was within my reach, closed like it was never meant to be open again. I was in so much pain that I realized that the ambulance came and took him. A friend if ours- a person who is our kind neighbor- told the nurses to take me with them, as I am close with Mamoru.

The memory of him getting hit by that damn car made me more devastated than I was seconds ago. It was like life flashed before my very eyes when I saw him flying back several inches away from the vehicle. It was like I was being tortured and tormented in hell; and I did nothing but to scream in grief and anguish.

After a while, which felt like nothing at all, we arrived to the hospital and the innocent brunette I loved so much was rushed to the hospital by the nurses, along with calling doctors. One of them led me with the rest, since it was obvious that I was so deep in a state of pain that I forgot how to do anything. I cannot even think straight.

The nurse sat me down in front of the room Mamoru was in. All I can do was sit there until reality hit me hard in my heart.

I was the reason for this.

And I'm going to be the reason why the love of my life had died...

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

The doctors told me that he was in a stable condition, and that he needed rest. Of course, I was relieved to hear that, but I still can push aside the pain that I was feeling. They told me I can go inside, and I did not hesitate to rush in the room to see my beloved boyfriend.

There, I saw him.

He was lying on the hospital bed with bandage wrapped around his head and his left arm. He looked so peaceful, and I almost melted right then and there just by looking at his precious face. I hurried towards his side and caressed his cheek as I started to sob once again. My tears fell down on his face as I apologized over and over, hoping that he would somehow hear me.

"M...M-Mamoru...I am so sorry...I-I didn't k-k-know how to t-think straight at that time...I was b-blinded b-by jealousy and- I'm just- I'm so-sorry...I'm sorry...." I whispered my apologies again and again. In a short while, I manged to calm down and speak in the clearest voice I can muster. "You are the most perfect human being that I have ever met...If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here right now...I wouldn't be here beside you...standing with you as your equal; and as your lover...I would've agreed to go to Germany and study medics like my father kept pestering me to do. I am so thankful for everything you've done for me, Mamoru...And I am sorry that I acted like such a brat towards you. I am so sorry Momoru..."

All of a sudden, the soft hand I held returned the favor and what I heard was this :

"It's okay Shuuya...It's alright..."

With tears in my eyes, I looked up to see those beautiful brown orbs that I always get lost in....the eyes I fell for. I looked at me with pure happiness along with a soft smile he gives me every time he called me special everyday. "Mamoru !!!" I yelled aloud. I locked him in a tight embrace as I felt his arms place themselves on my back. I was so happy right now. No one could describe what I'm feeling at this very moment. When I pulled away, I kissed him. It took seconds for him to kiss back and soon I felt strong love fill my entire system.

"I love you....Mamoru."

"I love you too....Shuuya."

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Natsumi's POV :

I hope that the car accident I did was enough to kill that damn Endou Mamoru. I hate him so much...I hope he DIES !!!

I wanna see the devastated looks of his dumb family that lover of his while he cries at that pathetic funeral.

Oohhh~ I can't wait to hear the happy news of him finally gone from this world that I'll soon rule over.

Goodbye, Endou Mamoru.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Hey Bunnies !!! I hope you like this chapter~ This took long to make 'cause I was feeling sad myself 😂. Well, that's all for today, thanks for reading this, BYEEE !!!

🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕
WORD COUNT : 1315 WORDS