Chapter 20 : Movie

Story's Date : May 5, 2019, Sunday

[Ladies and Gentlemen !!! I will now put school next chapter !!! I was about to write 'school' now, but I forgot it was a SuNdAy !!!]

Narrator's POV :

Tenma woke up to the sound of his dog barking loudly. Lately, Sasuke has been barking every morning to wake up everybody in the inn for no apparent reason...Except when Tenma found out Sasuke wanted to be a chicken yesterday 🤦.

He yawned as he stretched his arms and back, hearing his bones crack as he did so. He thought about what to do today as he has school tomorrow and he'll only have half the day to relax.

So he decided to do something fun for today.

When he and Tsurugi were away in Korea, they bought a LOT of merch of BTS and BlackPink, and they had lots of fun arguing over which group is better. He looked over at his desk and spotted the stand up doll that he bought.

"Jungkookie~ What will I do ???" He asked the doll, obviously not getting a response. He pouted as he got out of bed, walking towards the bathroom to get ready for today.

He grabbed his baby blue towel and beats speaker, along with his phone. He went in and played a song on his phone, after that getting undressed.

He stepped onto the shower and began to wash himself; singing his lungs out too. "You can't stop me loving myself~ !!!" He sung aloud.

"Oh oh ooh oh, oh oh ooh oh ooh oh, oh oh ooh oh~ (×2)"

Suddenly, he heard his aunt Aki say this :

"YOU CAN'T STOP ME LOVING MYSELF~ !!!"

He stopped everything he did and tried to progress what just happened a second ago. He swore he heard his aunt sing along with him. 'Was I really that loud ?' He thought to himself.

In the end, he only shrugged and continued singing. He washed his hair and smelled the strawberry shampoo that ran down his brown locks as water replaced it on his head. He grabbed the soap and began to wash his body with it; enjoying the song as he sang out the lyrics.

The song finished minutes later, and was replaced with a very special song that also a very special someone sang to him one night, long ago...

'Hoodie...'

He listened to the song as he thought of a face that became his favorite ever since he saw it, and entered his head. Not noticing though, that he began singing along, quietly.

"I'm still rocking your hoodie~
And chewing on the strings.
It makes me think about you so I wear it when I sleep~
I kept the broken zipper,
And cigarette burns.
Still rocking your hoodie, baby even though it hurts~
Still rocking your~"

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

He entered the kitchen to be greeted by Aki and someone he thought of a moment ago.

"Kyousuke !!!" He exclaimed.

He ran to the older male and hugged him tight, like this was the last hug he'll ever give him. "Heard you singing earlier~ nice voice." The dark blue-haired male complimented. This caused the brunette to become red as he hugged the male more tightly than before.

"I don't know if you love me so much, or you want to kill me in a loving way."

"Oops !!! Sorry~" The brunette apologized as he looked at the older male in front of him with sparkling eyes and a sweet smile.