Chapter 12 : Finding out

Story's Date : April 27, 2019 , Saturday

Narrator's POV :

There was trouble; and it was BIG.

Senguuji Daigo, the creator of the organization called Fifth Sector, found out what Ishido has been hiding from them.

To make matters worse, his position in Fifth Sector was no longer existent.

Ishido Shuuji, onced called Gouenji Shuuya; was the Holy Emperor of the group.

Senguuji told him that he should always stick by him and help him in controlling soccer. He should not go with the enemy. He should not FALL for the enemy.

Guess what he did ?

He FELL for the enemy. Which was Mamoru Endou...his lover.

His head was down as he trembled with anger. Senguuji has been insulting his lover ever since he got here.

"He is a weakling that needs to be taught a lesson by you; and yet this is what you do to him !?" The older male shouted.

"Love is nothing but a distraction to our goals and ambition !!! This is not what I am expecting from you, Ishido."

'Tsk, what do you know about love ?' the blonde sassed inside his head.

He looked up at the pink-haired male and gritted his teeth.

His breathing starts to speed up rapidly as he thought of words to say.

And finally, he got it.

"So you don't love your son ? Such a shame; he should've just died in your wife's womb then. If you don't LOVE him."

Ouch !!!

The shocked look in Senguuji's face almost made the blonde laugh.

He roasted the creator of Fifth Sector, with something that makes every father's heart ache.

"You--" The older male was cut off by another roast by the younger emperor.

"And also, if you don't like love that much, then how'd you get married and have a kid who probably doesn't even like you ?"

Right now the blonde was the one who was on top of victory.

The older male sighed in anger as he told him two words :

"GET.OUT."

"Alright, easy."

Then he left with a smile plastered across his face, leaving an angry man behind him, who was glaring daggers at his back.

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
"Woah...you really roasted him like that ?" Endou asked the blonde.

His blue highlights were now gone as he did not want to remember the havoc he's done in the past.

His hair was now in a low ponytail and he was now wearing a red gym jacket with a black shirt underneath, along with black pants.

He was with Endou by the new cafe that opened just yesterday.

"Love Cafe" was it's name and it is covered with valentine colors.

Red, pink, any valentine color you could think of.

"Yup. He was so mad at me he actually made me leave. But I guess that was his intention from the very start he found out." He replied to the younger male.

"You hurt his feelings..." The male pouted, leaning forward to his lover like a child.

"If you don't stop pouting I might have to kiss those pink lips of yours." He smirked.