Chapter 6 : The heck are you doing here !?

Story's Date : April 21, 2019 , Sunday

Narrator's POV :

A deep voice startled both the 1st years. They all thought it was a teacher (How can a teacher be that mean ?) or an older student.

But what they didn't expect is that it was.....

"ISHIDO !?!?" Both males yelled.

"Hello there...." He said with that deep voice of his.

As he walked towards them, he kicked the body slowly so he can walk without tripping.

"What in soccer are YOU doing here !?" Kyousuke yelled.

He didn't trust him at all. Ever since he fell for Tenma, he quit being a SEED; that was why his clothes changed that day.

(Unexpected much ?)

"I came to get a person that I wanted to come with me." He said softly.

The boys were now confused; 'who was the guy he wanted to get ?' They thought together.

But then, a very well-known person walked in and shouted :

"Ishii !!! I got the roses you sent me !!!~"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"COACH ENDOU !?"

"Oh......shoot."

@@@LATER THAT DAY@@@

"Okay, wait. So you both are...together ?" Tenma asked in utter shock.

The four males were at the park; as the school already closed, they had to go before someone else found them there.

"Yeah...pretty much." Endou whispered as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Ishido just put his hand on his cheek, looking everywhere but the other three.

"It all started when he texted me...and said that I should meet him at the riverbank. After that...that's when it clicked..." He smiled.

He was already a blushing mess, along with Ishido.

As for the members, their mouth was open, not believing everything they heard.

THE HOLY EMPEROR was with their COACH !?

How crazy can that be ? Very, actually.

"We knew people will know if we're not careful, so we continued to do what we used to; then when the day ends, that's when we meet each other to hang out. It's very unbelievable, isn't it ?"

Right now, Endou was beyond embarrassed, he hadn't expected his members would know about his relationship with Ishido.

As for the boys, they thought they were mortal enemies; not lovers. So it took some time to progress.

But then, Tenma remembered something BIG.

"But, Coach....what about Natsumi...?" Tenma knew about Endou's wife because he had visited the man before with Aki, when he was only 10 years old. So, remembering he had a wife, he immediately got confused.

Hearing that; made their expression change.

Endou's got dark for some reason, and Ishido's got calm and caring.

The emperor quickly held the younger male's shoulders as he whispered something to him.

But no avail.

"She....said that she fell for someone else...and that she hated me..." Then he broke down, and cried.

Kyousuke looked at Tenma and saw sympathy over his face.

He looked back at the older men, and sighed.

'Could she really do this to him ? What kind of a person is she ?' he asked himself.

Raimon Natsumi was the daughter of Raimon Souichirou; the chairman of Raimon Junior High School.

Kyousuke can't blame the girl; it isn't his position to do so, but he has the right to be disgusted and mad.

Tenma on the other hand, was washed away with pity in his heart. The day he met the said girl, she was nice and showed no signs of actually hating their Coach.

'How could this be...?'

"Don't worry Endou....forget about her." Ishido whispered in his ear.

So for the rest of the night, they continued to calm their beloved Coach down and have small talk with each other.

Then went home to their places.

¶¶¶¶¶∆∆∆¶\∆∆∆∆πππ÷÷÷∆×ו'¶|¶√\

Hey bunnies !!! Was this a sad chapter for you ? I know the heart-breakers are overlapping with each other; but there's two more ships that need to be done !!!~

So to remind you, this isn't a one- ship book, and I'll be putting at least five ships here. One from another soccer team.

But you have to stay tuned to know which soccer team will be put here.

Well, that's all for today, BYEEEE !!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
WORD COUNT : 655 WORDS