Chapter 21 : Fight

(Future Edit : This chapter was when Tsurugi was at his parent's house. Tsurugi's not in his own house.)

Story's Date : May 7, 2019; Tuesday

Tsurugi's POV :

I woke up at the sound of my mom screaming in front of my door. Like she always does, by the way. 'What does this lady want ?' I asked myself. I was annoyed with her screaming, and I don't know how much more I can bear before I start screeching to death.

"KYOUSUKE !!! WAKE UP !!!"

What I like to do, is to call her 'Old Lady'. Rather than 'Mom', it's more fun calling her that. It annoys her, and that's why I enjoy it.

"OLD LADY, NOT NOW !!!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NOT NOW' !? IT'S A FREAKIN' TUESDAY GOD DANG IT !!! WAKE UP YOU BRAT !!!"

(Hence Bakugou and his mom [Mitsuki])

This is how my mom and I talk to each other. I love her, sure, but she gets annoying sometimes. And when I say 'sometimes'; I mean EVERYDAY.

Seriously, what is she thinking; waking her son up in the middle of a good dream !? She's literally the worst of all the worst moms out there!!!

Finally deciding to shut her up, I got up and walked towards the door. If she saw me already awake, I'm pretty sure she'll leave. I opened it and it revealed my mother. "I'm up. Happy ?" I asked in an irritated tone. "No. I'm not happy. Get your ugly self ready and get down. Your boyfriend might get impatient with you." She stuck her tongue at me after.

Wait...Tenma ?

"Tenma's here ?" I asked her. In response, she said "No, you idiot !!! You woke up very late and he might be waiting outside the school gates for you !!!"

Oh.

Frickin' old lady...

"Fine, fine, I'm gonna get ready. But keep your food hole shut and stop screaming !!!"

With that, I slammed the door in her face. I heard a 'hmmp' outside and footsteps that soon disappeared, meaning she left.

I sighed to myself and decided to wear something new to impress Tenma (again).

I wore a black V-neck sweater, denim ripped jeans, and my black nike shoes.
On top of that, I wore my denim jacket to match my jeans. Meh, good enough.

 Meh, good enough