Chapter 48 : A day in the life of a Matsukaze

Story's Date : June 7, 2019; Friday

Narrator's POV :

The following day, the young brunette was woken up by Mitsuko at exactly 6:28 AM. Tenma wasn't really bothered by it though, seeing as he always woke up early back in Tokyo. "Young Master, it's time to wake up." She said, shaking him. The boy groaned and sat up, stretching his arms and yawning. He looked at her with drowsy eyes and smiled "Good Morning, Mitsuko-san." "Good Morning, Tenma-sama. Come now, we have a busy day ahead of us." He replied, her smile widening. Tenma moved to the side of the bed before pulling himself up and following Mitsuko to the bathroom. It was the door beside his bed, and it leads to two different rooms; The Bathroom and The Walk-In Closet.

 It was the door beside his bed, and it leads to two different rooms; The Bathroom and The Walk-In Closet

When they got there, a floral scent reached the male's nostrils

When they got there, a floral scent reached the male's nostrils. 'It smells so good in here...' The brunette thought. The water on the circular tub were filled with white flowers, while the sides were decorated with scented candles. The male begun undressing all the while Mitsuko went to grab the new clothes for the day.

After, he walked to the tub, went up the steps and dipped his foot in, making sure the water was in the right temperature. He was glad that it was warm, a little bit more to the hot side. Soon, he had his entire body (but his head) in the liquid. That was the time the female secretary went back to wash him. She started with damping his hair a bit with a small, glass water dipper. Once his hair was a little wet, she then cleaned his whole mane, including the scalp.

It was finished in a matter of moments, and Mitsuko was soon cleaning his upper half, and then his legs, lifting them up. The lady noticed that the boy really had a feminine figure, and now wondered why the master would hate on his son who almost looks like a girl. His body wasn't masculine at all. The bath was finished with one last scoop of water onto Tenma's hair, fully cleaning him. Slowly standing up, the boy was met with a towel over his shoulders and another on his lower body.

It was time to get dressed.

The room was cold, since the heater wasn't on, but the air condition is. It was a struggle to walk bare with only two towels as his only source of heat. Finally they made it to the closet where it was STILL cold. He saw the clothes laid out for him on the cushion in front of him with only one look. 'Typical.' He said in his head.