Author's Note/Plan

Hello bunnies !!! I want to clear up the date of the setting of this story.

I only realized today that I need a plan for this story; and since your forgetful author didn't do that when she started, everything needs to catch up.

Well, anyway, I hope you understand what I'm going to say.

Here we GO !!!

So, I did some research about when a  Japanese school year starts, and found out that it happens in April, in the first week

The first term will begin there; until July 20. Then July 21 up to Late August will be their summer vacation.

They will come back in early September until December 25 for another break. This is the second term of their year.

Then they will come back once again from Early January up to Late March, which then their school year ends.

I also found out that some students go to school on a Saturday, and only a few students skip this day for whatever reason.

Education is important for them, that's why they go to school on a Saturday.

So, the story happened in April 20, a Saturday.

Chapters One and Two happened on the same day, as you know.

Then Chapter Three up to Seven are also on the same day.

Only this time, Three and Seven happened in the morning, at the same time.

Chapter Seven is in another school, so that fits.

Chapters Four to Six follow Chapter Three and does not bother Seven.

Chapter Eight and Nine happened in the same time, but does not bother each other, just like Three and Seven.

Chapter 10 will most probably be continued in Chapter Fourteen, but I'm still planning for the ships I just added, so I'm still not sure.

Chapter Eleven will be continued in Chapter Thirteen, that's for sure.

I'm still making Chapter Twelve, and will most likely publish it tomorrow, March 11, 2019.

So, that's a wrap. Anyway, I will be planning to add a villain's POV in Chapter Fifteen, since they don't really get their spotlight anymore.

Midorikawa × Hiroto's villain will be...Maybe...Epsilon's Captain (Yeah, the one with no eyebrows and has a big, pointed nose, with a pale face; yeah, him) Saginuma, was it ?

While Fubuki × Yukimura's villain will be Shirosaki Katsuya.

And I will be repeating the calendar as a part of the story to always remind you of the date.

I'm really not that type of person to tell you that it's your responsibility to know what's going on; I'm not like that (Though I am when it's necessary. But not in this story.)

I like to take responsibility for your confusion of the story, and I actually find it fun to remind you every time ('cause I like explaining things like a dear teacher).

Well, anyways, I hope you understand what I said just now.

Be sure to bear with me in the upcoming chapters.

BYEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

The numbers are the chapters, okay ?

This is the calendar of the events that happened.

💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤
WORD COUNT : 519 WORDS