Chapter 18 : Trolling Ships

[IMPORTANT NOTE : I FORGOT SCHOOL !!! HOLY COW !!! LET ME THINK OF A WAY TO GET IT BACK AND LET'S ALL JUST THINK THAT THEY DO THESE KINDS OF ACTIVITIES AFTER SCHOOL !!!]

(This is a gift for you~ enjoy it bunnies !!! You won't get this when the problem comes out~)

Story's Date : May 2, 2019; Thursday

Narrator's POV :

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!"

"IT'S NOT FREAKING FUNNY KURAMA !!!"

A duo sat on a park bench while waiting for their friends to come.

They texted everyone who was coming, and thanks to a magenta-head's kindness, he gets to treat everyone to a restaurant.

"C'mon Minamisawa, it was funny~ Don't tell me you're upset !!!~" The blue-haired male cooed.

"Just because I wore pink today doesn't mean I'm girly !!! Someone girly is gross !!!"

"RIA !!! HE SAID I'M GROSS !!!" A very special girl butted in.

She held her boyfriend's arm tighter due to her being offended. Her face pouted and her eyes began to sparkle, as if there was water in it. Tears, yes.

She started whining for help, and being the girly girl that she is, she played the whining dramatically; as if she was performing for a theatre.

They only rolled their eyes at her, except for Minamisawa who sweatdropped and panicked on what to say.

"Shoot. O-oh...hey, Kirino !!! And Kariya !!!" The magenta male greeted in which the girl just whined at.

The teal male just glared daggers at the two as he comforted his girlfriend who was yelling in anger.

"I-I never meant for that to happen !!! I'm sorry~" The male then played with his thumbs as he looked down, before looking up with a pout.

"Ew. Baby faces don't suit you." The blue boy said disgustingly before laughing once again.

"Hmph !!! You're just saying that because you're a Tsundere for me~ You love me, don't you ?~" The older cooed.

"If I told you that 'I love you', then that's fake love."

"BTS RULES !!! KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK, BTS !!!"

A brunette yelled all the BTS members' names as he marched with Tsurugi, who only looked down in shame.

"Looks like Tenma's here...Didn't expect them to be home from Korea this soon..." The teal male said as held his girlfriend tightly and looked disapprovingly at the brunette's statement.

"With ✌️'knowledge'✌️..." His girlfriend added.

"BlackPink is better..." Tsurugi said while walking beside the brunette.

"NO THEY AREN'T !!! BTS HAS MORE FANS !!!"

"NO, BLACKPINK DOES !!! YOU'RE A JEALOUS RAT---"

"BLEEEGGHHHH !!!!"

With that, a K-pop argument started. The friends could only sweatdrop at the couple's words as they bragged about the said K-pop groups.

"Oi, Tsurugi, Tenma, I thought you won't be coming back 'till five ?" Minamisawa asked as he tried to change the conversation.

Tsurugi stopped the brunette with a flat waving hand (The hand thingy you do when it's hot and you use your hand as a fan) "We changed plans, so we came back here yesterday."