UPCOMING COVER/AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey there my little bunnies !!! How are you all doing today ?

I have some news for you all, and I am beyond excited to spill it !!!

(I'm too hype, I know.)

Anyway, from the title, I'm sure you read that right; I have a new cover, but it's not going to come out until I finish writing a chapter for all of the ships that I will be adding.

As you know, this book will have 5 ships in total :

KYOUTEN - Kyousuke x Tenma

RANMASA - Kirino x Kariya

HAYANO - Hayami x Hamano

GOUENDOU - Gouenji x Endou

And the most surprising of them all :

SOUSHIHIKO - Sousuke Taki x Yoshihiko Taki

(They are from Kidokawa Seishuu)

Surprising right ?

I just thought that having a ship from another group or team will be more dope than just sticking to one team.

So I decided to put it in.

The ship isn't all that popular, but I still think they're cute

Readers : But aren't they brothers ? Are you trying to add an incest ship here ?

Yes, they are brothers (Taki brothers) and yes, I am adding an incest ship here.

I think it's cool to have them loving each other in another level instead of them just being plain brothers.

So yeah, I'm adding them.

If you don't like incest ships, then I suggest you should skip all of the Soushihiko parts.

Here's the cover by the way :

See ? I'm not joking about these ships ;)

See ? I'm not joking about these ships ;) .

Some of you may not like one or two of these ships, but it's fine, at least I'm doing what makes me happy.

And who knows ? You may like the ships in the future once I write about them.

Anyhay, another news that I want to spill are the villains.

There will be 5 villains for each ship, and I might add more in the future.

But it won't be all about angst because I don't really feel comfortable with it. I prefer soft, and quiet fluff.

So there will be lots of that.

The villains by the way, are :

Elliot - For KyouTen

Natsumi - GouEndou

Shindou - For Ransaki

Kishibe Taiga (Kidokawa's captain) - For Soushihiko

Kase Inika (Random OC) - For Hayano

So, that's all of the things that I want to mention in this Author's note.

I hope you like it the upcoming chapters, BYEEEE !!!!