Chapter 36 : Serenade

Story's Date : May 24, 2019; Friday

Tsurugi's POV

This day, I plan on doing something special for Tenma. I want to serenade to him tonight and show him more affection than he could ever have. He's been really sweet to me recently, so I want to return the favor. He's my Queen, and Queens deserve only the best right ?

That's why I'm worrying.

I'm in the locker room with Ranny, Masaki, Hayami-senpai, Hamano-senpai, and Midori-san. They're all trying to help me with this idea and so far we haven't even thought of a song to sing yet. "Maybe you should sing "Let me down slowly" by Alec Benjamin, it-" Masaki couldn't finish his sentence because he was smacked in the head by his girlfriend. "And how's that song gonna work ? It's about leaving someone and the one left behind is pleading to be let down slowly." Ran started. "You could use a Disney song ! They have a lot of good ones." "Hamano, both Tsurugi and Tenma are teenagers..."

I saw Midori-san thinking hard, and the rest of them were giving out they're opinions, which weren't the greatest song, to be honest. Suddenly, Inika walked in. And yes, she's still our manager. "Whatcha guys doing ?" She asked us. Hayami-senpai only looked at her with annoyance and replied "None of your business." This made Inika pout though, and walk towards us. "If it's a love problem you should go see my sister. She has lots of advice, mostly from her own experiences." She said, though I swear I heard her whisper 'with her 25 exes.' Ran stepped in immediately with sparkling eyes. "What kind of advice ?" She asked her. Then that's where the both of them headed to the corner of the room and talk about love advice. Girls are girls, I guess. Even when one of them plans an assassination and homicidal act on a very special redheaded boy named Hayami.

We all sweat-dropped and went back to what we were discussing earlier. "So I was thinking that you should do 'I love you too much' from the Book of Life. You know that movie, right ?" Midori-san asked me. I nodded and thought about that song. It was 100% serenade material since it was shown in the film that the Manolo sang it to Maria at night. And Joaquin getting all jelly and stuff. I bet Joaquin will be Elliot if it were to happen in real life.

(If you don't know the movie then how the heck do you know what bullfighting is ? ;-;)

I grabbed my guitar and played the tune while all of them listened. Even Inika and Ranny stopped to listen.

"I love~ you too much
To leave without you loving me
back
I love~ you too much
There's only one feeling and I know
it's right-"

*BANG* *BANG *BANG*

"OHAYO !!!"

'Holy-!!!'

It was Tenma !!! He was outside the room, and kept on banging on the doors. Good thing we locked them or else he would have an idea what we were doing. It made my soul jump out of my body, and I can tell they were all feeling the same. Specially Ran and Inika since they were the closest to the door. "Uhhh....We're busy !" Hamano-senpai shouted.

"With what ?!"

"With, uhhh....Doing something !!!"

"Okay !!! Practice will be starting later okay ?!"

"Okay !!!"

My heart couldn't stop beating at that sweet and chirpy voice. It was like music to my ears; a song that I can't help but put on loop forever. He's just so charming...in any angle, perspective. He's Matsukaze Tenma, the boy I want to marry in the future. He's the one I want to spend eternity with, the person I want to see laying beside me every time I wake up in the morning. The guy who'll make me the best meals and the one and only being that will love me like no man could. I love him so, so much. That's why this is important to me. I want to make him feel that I appreciate everything he does not just for me, but for the others as well.