Chapter 28 : Sudden change

Story's date : May 14, 2019; Tuesday

Narrator's POV :

After another fight incident, the club just continued on with practice. Endou told Kariya to always be with his girlfriend at all times, and Inika was forced to stay beside Haruna. Though Inika didn't really like the woman because she was "too talkative to me !!!", she was fine with everything else. Meanwhile, for Kirino, she was still mad at the said girl. She kept mumbling things under her breath and glared at the ravenette if she had the chance to. Kariya tried his best to calm her down, but even after some kisses, it still didn't work. Everybody can feel the tension growing every second. Hayami kept an eye on Inika, of course, but Hamano was starting to think that Hayami's sudden change of attitude really isn't for the best.

The once panicking and sweet boy was now a hating disaster; and he didn't like that.

Tsurugi also tried keeping Tenma and himself out of the situation, but since they were both close friends with the other 2 pairs, they were always sucked back in the problem. However, Shindou was in a twisted state. He liked the girl because she might be useful to him, so everyone also found him weird. "Min'na !!! It's time for a short break, come on over here !!!" Endou announced. They all headed back to the bench, exhausted because of the intense practice they were doing. Kirino headed back with the younger teal beside her, but she was stopped by Kidou, as he wanted to have a word with her. So of course, the young girl agreed and followed the man.

They walked towards the gates of Raimon Jr. High, and once they were in a private place where no one else was around, Kidou gave her an ear piece and a bracelet device. "What are these for ?" She asked with curiosity. "I always had a feeling that something wasn't right. Shindou is acting strange lately; with all the stares he gives off and the odd actions he has shown throughout these past few weeks. Also, Inika is very suspicious, due to her past...'crimes' of pickpocketing people when she had a chance and beating people up with older men. I am currently working with a detective since with all the secret evidence that I've shown him, he also found it serious. We have been keeping an eye on certain people, but I can't get a good look. So now, I called you here because I want you to be an underground spy for us."

Kirino couldn't believe what she's hearing right now. Being a spy ? What a surprise !!! She thought these kinds of things only happen in movies and books, she didn't know this kind of stuff were real. After a little moment of taking in this new information, the girl finally agreed due to her high interest.

"Alright. I'll do it." She said, putting the earpiece on her ear and putting the pink bracelet on her wrist.

" She said, putting the earpiece on her ear and putting the pink bracelet on her wrist