Chapter 15 : A villain's a villain

Story's Date : April 28, 2019, Sunday

Narrator's POV :

Natsumi sat on her bed as she scrolled through her instagram as she sipped her coffee, feeling prideful; as always.

She now has a new husband that owns a large amount of money; the obvious reason why the woman married him.

She scrolled and scrolled, sometimes commenting insulting words to other people she barely knows, and muttering things under her breath.

However, she saw one picture that caught her attention and made her smirk fall into a frown.

She gritted her teeth as she saw the said post, then muttering under her breath again.

She went to the comment's section to find such bright and positive comments about the couple; like :

Tenma_Matsukaze45 : I ship you both !!!

Tsurugi###Kyousuke : I think you both are adorable. Lots Of Love !!!

RiaMasaki0109 : Are coaches allowed to date ?
       Tenma_Matsukaze45 : Yes, Kariya. Now stop blowing holes in my ship !!!

KirinoRanmaru×_ : Adorable !!! Can I be the aunt of your first child !?

As she read, she grew more and more frustrated at them.

"Ugh !!! Why the heck are they getting more and more attention everyday !? I should be the one with this much attention !!! What's so special about them anyway !?" She yelled.

The woman threw her phone across the room where it shattered and broke.

"Dang it !!! HONEY !!!"

A few seconds after, a man with blonde hair and greenish- blue eyes came out from the other room beside the young female's bedroom.

"What is it ?"

"I broke my phone again !!! Be a dear and buy me a new one !!! I don't give a dang if you lose all your money !!! BUY ONE NOW !!! BUY BUY BUY !!!"

"But Natsumi, that's the tenth phone you've broken this month !!! When will you stop snooping on your ex-husband's profile ???" He said nerviously.

He then looked at her as if she was someone to fear and cowered in his place.

The young female stood up and went over to the older man, before getting his wallet and grabbing the black card that was in it.

"I'M NOT GRATEFUL !!! BYE !!!"

And with that, she ran to the door and slammed it open, then running out like a fast cheetah.

"When will she learn to be thankful...?" The man said as he looked at their wedding photo.