Chapter 37 : Double Date (Fight)

Story's Date : May 26, 2019; Sunday

Narrator's POV :

"I'm soooooo exited for this !!!" Said Tenma.

Tonight, two couples, Tenma & Kyousuke and Ranmaru & Masaki are going on a double date together. The two couples decided to try it and see how fun it is to experience a date for 2 pairs. Tenma wanted it, Masaki wanted it, and Ranmaru & Kyousuke think it's cool.

They're doing it.

👬👫👬👫👬👫👬👫👬👫👬👫👬👫

They were at a 5-star fancy restaurant called "Für Elise", named after one of the popular music pieces of Beethoven. The people were wearing fancy and elegant clothing, made of expensive materials and jewelry that costs thousands to millions. The waiters were formal and were wearing serious expressions on their faces, almost miserable if you ask Masaki. Everyone had steaks and salads and all kinds of food that are more expensive than an average car. It's like a dining room of royals. Tenma almost walked out in shame if it weren't for the other three convincing him it's not that bad. Soon, they found a table for four and ordered their food.

Tenma ordered a steak, Kyousuke ordered some lasagna, Masaki asked for Salmon with Salmon roe, and Ranmaru asked for a vegetable salad with olive oil. It took approximately 10 minutes before their food had arrived. 'fast workers' the tealhead thought. They started eating, of course minding how. It was like they were pressured to be formal. It was no problem for Ranmaru and Kyousuke since the cousins are used to it. Not for Kariya either since he grew up knowing and having proper etiquette. The Kira family and his biological family were rich (and a little elegant) people after all.

Tenma was having a hard time though, not being able to avoid his eating habits like using his hand or licking it. It earned some stares from other people, looking at him like he was some kind if pig. It was to be expected, but it still hurt. "Would you look at that ? That young man doesn't eat his steak properly. Such a shame he brings to his friends." One whispered. Getting uncomfortable, he scooted to his lover to find some sort of peace. Did he get it ? No. It's not like the striker wasn't trying to help, he was actually, but it just wasn't working. "It's alright Tenma, I'll be here." Tsurugi smiled. Slowly he reached for his fork with a piece of the lasagna and fed Tenma. They were both happy then.

For a moment.

It was then it dawned on them that the move they made was done in the wrong place. Judgemental looks were EVERYWHERE. It was scary and overwhelming. Are people here really that homophobic ? "How disgusting." One blonde woman, maybe in her early 20's stood up and went to the teen's table. "Why would you feed him ? Are you really that shameless ? Especially YOU ? Pig." She pointed at Tenma, who by this point, was crying. "Excuse me, but the only pig in this room is you." From there Ranmaru stood up and glared at the woman. "Oh really ?" The woman scowled. "Yes. From the personality you have I'm assuming you live in a farm with all the barn animals there." That one particular insult brought the woman to a fit of rage. She marched towards the girl and slapped her. Unfortunately for her, Ranmaru dodged the could-have-been-hard impact from reaching her face. "Hate to break it to you, but you're acting like a child."

The woman screamed. She screamed as loud as her voice can do. It caught the attention of the remaining people who weren't looking at their direction. The waiters rushed over and asked the blonde witch what the matter was. "These four are ruining my night ! They dared bring their shamelessness here !" She yelled. Ranmaru looked behind her and saw her father (if it is) march over to them. "My daughter has a point. These four hooligans are making everything very bad around here. It would be best if you kick them out of here." He glared at the waiters, but before they could do anything, Kira Masaki stood up.

(I'm calling him and his family Kira now. If the chapter has his biological family I'll call him Kariya.)

"You're the man who works for Kira Hiroto, right ? Michero Daek." He asked with venom dripping from his voice. The man widened his eyes, confused as to how the child knows where he works. "How do you know ?" He asked in shock. "Kira Hiroto is my father. I am Kira Masaki. And I can simply tell him to fire you." He said with a smirk. "WHAT ?!" he exclaimed. Yes, the teal did look familiar to him, and he realized it was his boss's youngest son. Oh, he was in for it now.

"Let me just call him real quick."

🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️🍽️

The next day, May 27th, they received a news that the two who approached their table were now facing Karma. The father was fired, thanks to Masaki (since no one wants a bad man to work for them.) and the girl posted what happened on all her social media platforms, hoping to get the attention she wants and to call out the people she fought last night. That's not what happened though. Instead, it backfired and people started to dislike her (not like she wasn't already disliked.)

Tenma was forever thankful he had friends like them. He wouldn't have made it out of there without crying a river and having a broken heart. In the end, they just ate at Masaki's house, since they obviously never got to finish their dinners and Ryuuji was more than happy to cook for them.

🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞

"Hey." Shindou walked over to a boy with a black bandana, who was in an alleyway. The graynette went in front of him, before reaching up to his tippy toes to kiss the other in the mouth and cheek. The whitehaired let him do what he wanted. After all, who wouldn't want to get kissed by someone they love ?

"Is there anything you want ?" The boy asked. "A small, little favour." The shorter said. His browish-red eyes were sparkling most adorably. His dimple was showing and his smile was brought the taller to fall more deeply than before. "If this is about Kirino—" "No, No, it's about her boyfriend. I want you to do your usual." He winked. The white-haired male contemplated on it. He's got him trapped in his finger, that's for sure.

"Alright. I'll do what you asked of me." 'if it means making you the happiest.'

"Thank you so much, Ibuki !" Shindou exclaimed in his happiness. The other—Ibuki— had mixed emotions, but he still felt joy considering he made his love smile brighter than the sun. They shared a small kiss, before parting ways. With the intention in their minds, they knew exactly what to do later in the day.

'Be prepared, Kira Masaki.'

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
I surely haven't updated in such a long time. In a month, actually. But now I felt motivated. I hope you like this chapter and vote :). Thanks a lot for reading, see you next time. BYEEEE !!!

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
WORD COUNT : 1270 WORDS